New.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RadioGuy88

Reaction score
Hey All,

I’m Radio Guy. I do a lot of on air content in the UK so I will sign on and off as Radio Guy. Doing what I do, you’d probably think lonelyness is the last thing I’d find. However alas I am. I’m here to meet new people and look to build confidence and gain advice. I’m 31, love all things Radio, sport, technology, films and TV. The general stuff. I’m also big into Mundy social media.

Hope to be speaking to you all soon

Radio Guy x

Welcome,

so you are the voice, you hear on the radio. What does a radio guy if he isn't recording? Do you prepare for the next record, do you decide which music comes next, do you search for stuff to talk about or do you just wait? What is your radio station broadcasting? Do you like what your station is broadcasting or are just happy to have a job in the radio business?

It's always surprising how many different people with different jobs around the world you can find on this forum.

Dr_Pixel said:
Welcome,

so you are the voice, you hear on the radio. What does a radio guy if he isn't recording? Do you prepare for the next record, do you decide which music comes next, do you search for stuff to talk about or do you just wait? What is your radio station broadcasting? Do you like what your station is broadcasting or are just happy to have a job in the radio business?

It's always surprising how many different people with different jobs around the world you can find on this forum.

Hey,

I present on local radio. Work behind the scenes for a national station. When you present a show normally the radio stations head of music creates your playlists to play. You just bring your personality to link the show together. As a presenter, I’m always searching for things to talk about. Normally is personal things (but not too personal mind). I love what my stations do or I wouldn’t associate myself with them and always happy to have a job in the radio business. I’m British, but I would love to work in a different country.

Raph said:
Hello! I'm new too. :)

Hey Raph  :D

Hello. Welcome to the forum. I like your name. Working with radio seems like fun. What kind of radio programs do you do?

LittleCrow said:
Hello. Welcome to the forum. I like your name. Working with radio seems like fun. What kind of radio programs do you do?

Hey LittleCrow, so I present an entertainment show on a couple of local stations in the UK. Many playlist music (stations sound), I chat about myself, experiences that I have, plus topical things, news and show business stuff.

You're probably a bit of a celebrity in your area, right? Can't say that's too common on forums, especially here. I wonder if anyone will recognize you.

Greetings. I'm new also.

UK is a beautiful place (rural areas especially). Only country I've been to besides the U.S.A. Your pastured beef tastes strange. Too much silage and grass (probably the way beef ought to taste). Though if you go to McDonalds there is no discernible difference (so says I).

Enpatsu No Shakugan said:
You're probably a bit of a celebrity in your area, right? Can't say that's too common on forums, especially here. I wonder if anyone will recognize you.

I wouldn’t go that far. I doubt anyone would, I’m quite fresh to the scene so I’m still growing.

What made you choose to go into radio? Seems like it would be fun to work with. I’m not that chatty, or atleast I think I’m not. I can become self conscious with talking. Writing is easier for me. Talking about yourself on air, what kind of experiences have you shared?

LittleCrow said:
What made you choose to go into radio? Seems like it would be fun to work with. I’m not that chatty, or atleast I think I’m not. I can become self conscious with talking. Writing is easier for me. Talking about yourself on air, what kind of experiences have you shared?

When I was 12 I took a very bad sports injury, I knew then I wouldn’t be playing sports to I turned to music, I can’t sing but I fell in love with radio and DJing. I get that I worry at times if I run out of things to say. However Social Media, news and life keep content going. So talk about going with mate. Maybe something I’ve done and I think am I the only one who has done this etc. I normally find out there are loads of people do things that I do, so I’m not that weird. Like for example: Have you ever just got off the drive in your car and think, did I lock the front door? So you get out of the car with your door key still in the car (normally with the car keys), find out that you have locked the door panic over. But what about if it’s the one time you’ve forget, you’ve got to go back to the car to get your keys.

Latest posts

Back