Why Are There So Few Welcomes Here?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More actual conversation posts might actually change the board, but all anyone wants to do is the forum games.

Enpatsu No Shakugan said:
More actual conversation posts might actually change the board, but all anyone wants to do is the forum games.

Well, I enjoy good conversation. I can start some discussions if you want. I'm just nervous that others might get sick of frequent threads is all.

Raph said:

Well, I enjoy good conversation. I can start some discussions if you want. I'm just nervous that others might get sick of frequent threads is all.

Quite the opposite. There was actually a topic recently about how to encourage more activity.

Make as many topics as you want. Don't fret about that. If you have some good ideas, go for it.

Raph said:

Quite the opposite. There was actually a topic recently about how to encourage more activity.

Make as many topics as you want. Don't fret about that. If you have some good ideas, go for it.

Okay :)

Could you please give me the link to this discussion you speak of.

Raph said:
Raph said:

Okay :)

Could you please give me the link to this discussion you speak of.
https://www.alonelylife.com/showthread.php?tid=39697

You could always join the chat room if you're looking for quicker response... Although it's the weekend now, that's not guaranteed...

I find that a lot time it is hit or miss if someone online when you are. You can always leave people messages

Latest posts

Back