Dark web discussion

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raph

Reaction score
Always an interesting topic. Clearly, we can't post any material due to forum regulations but we can discuss it right?

What are your thoughts on the DW

Enpatsu No Shakugan said:
If the video was key to your topic, you might want to repost it a different way. It doesn't work.

Guess it won't let me. I guess just the link will have to suffice.

Yeah, even the link will suffice; for some reason the embedding here doesn't seem to work. At least not as it's formatted normally.

I know some people can do it, but I think you have to know the trick. I haven't figured it out yet.

Red Rooms have long been rumored to exist. The truth of the matter is that anyone short of the denizens in the DW are uncertain. Below is a documentary about this subject. This video is very disturbing and shocking. It discusses real life crime and just how depraved many humans can be. If you are easily offended, don't watch this at all. If you're children are near your monitor, ask them to leave the room.

*link removed*

TheRealCallie said:
^^ you are aware there are children on this forum, right?

Children on the internet have free-reign to view literally anything at their own discretion. There's nothing you can do. Nor is this forum squeaky clean either; lots of suicide topics and language here that children also shouldn't be viewing.

And it's on Youtube; it's not that extreme or inappropriate, otherwise it wouldn't stay up.

Lastly, imagine this...! You have free choice to choose what or not to click on! :rolleyes: It it offends you, don't click it. That simple.

TheRealCallie said:

Children on the internet have free-reign to view literally anything at their own discretion. There's nothing you can do. Nor is this forum squeaky clean either; lots of suicide topics and language here that children also shouldn't be viewing.

And it's on Youtube; it's not that extreme or inappropriate, otherwise it wouldn't stay up.

Lastly, imagine this...! You have free choice to choose what or not to click on! :rolleyes: It it offends you, don't click it. That simple.

I've seen it several times, and the subject matter warrants a warning.

TheRealCallie said:

Hello :)

No I wasn't. Would you like me to delete it?

Raph said:
TheRealCallie said:

If the mods have an issue with it, they will delete it. I was just letting you know, since your warning didn't include the younger members of the forum.

I didn't watch it and don't plan to watch it. I don't care for the dark web, personally, whether discussing it or partaking in it.

TheRealCallie said:
Raph said:
TheRealCallie said:

If the mods have an issue with it, they will delete it.  I was just letting you know, since your warning didn't include the younger members of the forum.

I didn't watch it and don't plan to watch it.  I don't care for the dark web, personally, whether discussing it or partaking in it.

Then if it happens, it happens. No big deal. I don't think he needs to erase it though; the topic itself should be fair enough warning along with his post.

You know, for not having any interest, I have to wonder why you came to the topic to begin with.

TheRealCallie said:
Raph said:
TheRealCallie said:

If the mods have an issue with it, they will delete it.  I was just letting you know, since your warning didn't include the younger members of the forum.

I didn't watch it and don't plan to watch it.  I don't care for the dark web, personally, whether discussing it or partaking in it.

Then if it happens, it happens. No big deal. I don't think he needs to erase it; the topic itself should be fair enough warning along with his post.

You know, for not having any interest, I have to wonder why you came to the topic to begin with.

My motives aren't your concern and I doubt you'd understand them anyway. :rolleyes:

TheRealCallie said:
TheRealCallie said:
Raph said:
TheRealCallie said:

Then if it happens, it happens. No big deal. I don't think he needs to erase it; the topic itself should be fair enough warning along with his post.

My motives aren't your concern and I doubt you'd understand them anyway. :rolleyes:

Alrighty then. lol

Raph said:
TheRealCallie said:

I've seen it several times, and the subject matter warrants a warning.

TheRealCallie said:

TheRealCallie said:
TheRealCallie said:
Raph said:
TheRealCallie said:

Pretty obvious, I'd say. Callie has to police the forums, as usual.

Please don't post links to disturbing things like that, you should know better.

And please to all of you, don't stir the pot either. Making snippy comments towards others just starts arguments. Place nice.

UsZmsSv.png

Latest posts

Back