What topics do you want to see more of? What ones are sick of?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd love to see more that generate conversations like this and less ones that are more just post after post forum games.

You started one yourself - 'What is it that you want others to Understand about You The Most?

I think many here feel uncomfortable revealing too much about themselves (i'm one) but something that eases you into discussion about things that are personal without making it seem too intrusive is a good way to help people open up and hopefully bring about debate.

Asking questions is always more productive than criticising what's already here and you are doing a great job breathing new life into ALL

Jently said:
Asking questions is always more productive than criticising what's already here and you are doing a great job breathing new life into ALL

:rolleyes:

Yeah, and actively having a 'discussion' with such people, instead of passive aggressive remarks behind their backs, does wonders to get the forum on the same page too.

Topics are topics. It really doesn't matter so much what they are as the intention behind them. So I don't really care what topics are posted, but it would probably help if people weren't judged or attacked or insulted for what they believe in or even told that it's bullshit, which is not only offensive, but arrogant.

TheRealCallie said:
Topics are topics.  It really doesn't matter so much what they are as the intention behind them.  So I don't really care what topics are posted, but it would probably help if people weren't judged or attacked or insulted for what they believe in or even told that it's bullshit, which is not only offensive, but arrogant.

I agree. It's intimidating when you feel that opening up and sharing your feelings will be met with insults and ridicule. That's why I hate trolls.

Jently said:
You started one yourself - 'What is it that you want others to Understand about You The Most?

I think many here feel uncomfortable revealing too much about themselves (i'm one) but something that eases you into discussion about things that are personal without making it seem too intrusive is a good way to help people open up and hopefully bring about debate.

Thank you for that compliment. It took me a long time browsing around for a decent forum to meet folks. This one seems pretty good, so I'd like it to do well. I just hope that you all like frequent posting.

Latest posts

Back