My life might be over

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheWolf

Reaction score
I have been homeless for almost about a year now since my last job I haven't been able to find work it's been over 4 months now. I found out when my phone started acting up that I have been gang stalked so what should I do should I just leave the bay and just try and find work since as a targed individual they don't want you to work and their goal is to make you commit suside.

If you're homeless, you have no reason to stay in the area.
That beats getting murdered or suicide, right?

It might be time for you to leave the Bay Area but I'd encourage you to have some plan for when you get off the bus. My small midwest town has a homeless rehab facility......they get 3 hot meals, a place to sleep and sponsorship to get an apartment of their own. They also get a daily dose of Christian rap laid on them.
Look before you leap Wolf, find a city where you've got some kind of options besides unrolling your sleeping bag in an alley. A lot of locals tend to frown on newcomer homeless. Sad but true I'm afraid.

Who is it exactly who is gangstalking you and doesn't want you to get work and to commit suicide?

Latest posts

Back