Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A relationship with Yahweh!
That's what you need. Make that the most important relationship and everything else will fall in to place. Mind you, it might mean you suffer bullying and harassment. It might mean some friends will want to disown you and keep their distance. But you will make new friends. The unfake kind. Go for quality not quantity. Don't try to persuade them to become Christian. let them come to Yahweh in their own time, in God's time. God operates on his own schedule, not ours. 
Get used to eternal orientation, not "this short life" orientation. So limited So short sighted. Aim big. Aim long. And you cant go wrong!
"The unfake kind"

Who will only like you when you start believing what they do. Right. Rolleyes Real genuine friends.

Also, you are aware people of different religions can still be friends despite it, right? I'm friends with a hardcore mega Catholic to a creepy level, and he knows I'm atheist, even when I was aggressively so when I was younger, and guess what? Still friends. In real life, and we've known each other for years.

Also, I have to point out your "Don't try to convert them, let them come around in their own time" remark.

Backpeddling, much? It still seems like you firmly are trying, or at least HOPING, to convert them.

If anything is short sighted, it's your mentality, to be honest.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(03-30-2019, 12:31 PM)Enpatsu No Shakugan Wrote: "The unfake kind"

Who will only like you when you start believing what they do. Right. Rolleyes Real genuine friends.

Also, you are aware people of different religions can still be friends despite it, right? I've been friends who is a hardcore mega Catholic to a creepy level, and he knows I'm atheist, even when I was aggressively so when I was younger, and guess what? Still friends. In real life, and we've known each other for years.

Also, I have to point out your "Don't try to convert them, let them come around in their own time" remark.

Backpeddling, much? It still seems like you firmly are trying, or at least HOPING, to convert them.

I understand your negativity Enpatsu. I was where you are now. Hating God and all who worship HIm. 
And Im big hearted enough to forgive you. How's that?
(03-30-2019, 12:36 PM)humourless Wrote:

Also, you are aware people of different religions can still be friends despite it, right? I've been friends who is a hardcore mega Catholic to a creepy level, and he knows I'm atheist, even when I was aggressively so when I was younger, and guess what? Still friends. In real life, and we've known each other for years.

I understand your negativity Enpatsu. I was where you are now. Hating God and all who worship HIm. 

Rolleyes 

Oh fucking brother. Get off your high horse.

Tell me when I stated I "hated" God. There is no God, and I'm indifferent to the whole thing and couldn't care less; but I find your manipulative, hypocritical, and dependent behavior/obsession insulting. If I "hate" anything, it's that.
(03-30-2019, 12:39 PM)Enpatsu No Shakugan Wrote:
(03-30-2019, 12:36 PM)humourless Wrote:

Rolleyes 

Oh fucking brother. Get off your high horse.

Tell me when I stated I "hated" God. There is no God, I'm indifferent and couldn't care less, but I find your manipulative, hypocritical, and dependent behavior insulting. If I "hate" anything, it's that.

Lord he does not mean to use bad language. He is just feeling frustrated. Release him from his pain!
Wow, really relevant topic. Rolleyes

Please lock this.
Well I did ask if it was OK to post Christian themed threads at the start., And no one objected.
Are you posting these hoping to get a reaction?
dont worry.
ive just found the diary subforum
I'm not sure that we should assume that we know God's name.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Best Relationship - with God All Things are Possible AlertChristians 2 659 06-18-2019, 12:57 AM
Last Post: Katrina
  What is your criteria for trust in making and sustaining any type of relationship? erifeulb 7 1,672 02-27-2019, 07:46 AM
Last Post: Enpatsu No Shakugan
  A possible explanation why some people feel they need to be in a relationship. Alonewith2cats 29 15,541 02-04-2019, 03:18 AM
Last Post: male45
  Obsession/Stalker relationship Jessicat 22 1,873 01-13-2019, 08:16 AM
Last Post: Jessicat
  No relationship, drains life out of me. NewOrder2016 67 14,407 12-23-2018, 10:22 PM
Last Post: SadRabbit
  Left an abusive relationship OverTheRainbow 4 969 10-08-2018, 12:51 PM
Last Post: Miriam1966
Rolleyes Her father is destroying our relationship Biliken 4 940 08-27-2018, 05:17 PM
Last Post: Serenia
  The relationship which cost me my job roy1986 1 893 07-28-2018, 08:14 AM
Last Post: bleed_the_freak
  Should I pursue a relationship? MiguelMS 39 5,684 02-28-2018, 04:25 PM
Last Post: Wintermute
  fear of abandonment in relationship telos 13 2,405 01-22-2018, 02:56 AM
Last Post: M_also_lonely