A relationship with Yahweh!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

humourless

Reaction score
That's what you need. Make that the most important relationship and everything else will fall in to place. Mind you, it might mean you suffer bullying and harassment. It might mean some friends will want to disown you and keep their distance. But you will make new friends. The unfake kind. Go for quality not quantity. Don't try to persuade them to become Christian. let them come to Yahweh in their own time, in God's time. God operates on his own schedule, not ours. 
Get used to eternal orientation, not "this short life" orientation. So limited So short sighted. Aim big. Aim long. And you cant go wrong!

"The unfake kind"

Who will only like you when you start believing what they do. Right. :rolleyes: Real genuine friends.

Also, you are aware people of different religions can still be friends despite it, right? I'm friends with a hardcore mega Catholic to a creepy level, and he knows I'm atheist, even when I was aggressively so when I was younger, and guess what? Still friends. In real life, and we've known each other for years.

Also, I have to point out your "Don't try to convert them, let them come around in their own time" remark.

Backpeddling, much? It still seems like you firmly are trying, or at least HOPING, to convert them.

If anything is short sighted, it's your mentality, to be honest.

Enpatsu No Shakugan said:
"The unfake kind"

Who will only like you when you start believing what they do. Right. :rolleyes: Real genuine friends.

Also, you are aware people of different religions can still be friends despite it, right? I've been friends who is a hardcore mega Catholic to a creepy level, and he knows I'm atheist, even when I was aggressively so when I was younger, and guess what? Still friends. In real life, and we've known each other for years.

Also, I have to point out your "Don't try to convert them, let them come around in their own time" remark.

Backpeddling, much? It still seems like you firmly are trying, or at least HOPING, to convert them.

I understand your negativity Enpatsu. I was where you are now. Hating God and all who worship HIm. 
And Im big hearted enough to forgive you. How's that?

humourless said:
"The unfake kind"

Also, you are aware people of different religions can still be friends despite it, right? I've been friends who is a hardcore mega Catholic to a creepy level, and he knows I'm atheist, even when I was aggressively so when I was younger, and guess what? Still friends. In real life, and we've known each other for years.

I understand your negativity Enpatsu. I was where you are now. Hating God and all who worship HIm. 

:rolleyes: 

Oh ******* brother. Get off your high horse.

Tell me when I stated I "hated" God. There is no God, and I'm indifferent to the whole thing and couldn't care less; but I find your manipulative, hypocritical, and dependent behavior/obsession insulting. If I "hate" anything, it's that.

humourless said:
"The unfake kind"

:rolleyes: 

Oh ******* brother. Get off your high horse.

Tell me when I stated I "hated" God. There is no God, I'm indifferent and couldn't care less, but I find your manipulative, hypocritical, and dependent behavior insulting. If I "hate" anything, it's that.

Lord he does not mean to use bad language. He is just feeling frustrated. Release him from his pain!

Well I did ask if it was OK to post Christian themed threads at the start., And no one objected.

Are you posting these hoping to get a reaction?

I'm not sure that we should assume that we know God's name.

I really dislike those that try to push their beliefs on others. Seriously, get a clue. Worry about your **** self instead of others. This is getting more and more familiar. It's like deja vu and honeysuckle.

Im still waiting for this woman to calm down and say something interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back