Any sports fans here

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RadioGuy88

Reaction score
Anyone here a sports fan? What sports and teams do we follow

Ice Hockey: Guildford Flames (uk) New Jersey Devils (NHL) 
Football: Chelsea (uk) Malaga (Spain)

I am open to other sports and team suggestions

I started doing Brazilian Jiu Jitsu at the start of the year and am really into it and sometimes watch a bit of MMA but I don't like team sports.

LostintheBardo said:
I started doing Brazilian Jiu Jitsu at the start of the year and am really into it and sometimes watch a bit of MMA but I don't like team sports.

Nice only solo sport I’m into is golf.

I don't mind Football and Snooker.

Ryan has provided a brash voice and swagger to a team that's faded from relevance during a 15-season stretch of missing the playoffs 锟?the NFL's *link removed* longest active drought.
He said afterward he's fine and plans to practice Satu
"He's kind of a tweener," coach Todd Bowles said of the 6-foot-2, 225-pound Enunwa, who can block smaller defenders and outrun bigger ones. "He's a kind of interesting guy that can do both, so we're trying to maximize all of the use we can get out of *link removed* his talents."
The Bills began filling out their *link removed* practice squad by signing safety Jonathan Meeks, receiver Dezmin Lewis, running *link removed* back Cierre Wood, linebacker Kevin Reddick and guard Cyril Richardson. All five rejoin Buffalo after being *link removed released* over the past two days.
A business of about $10 billion in annual revenues, the NFL has held tax-exempt status since the 1940s, and so was required to file a publicly available IRS form listing compensation for the highest-paid employees. Individual NFL teams do not have tax-exempt status.
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) 锟?The temperature drops, friendly fans roar and the Patriots pile up victories.

Latest posts

Back