Being different is my issue.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ran25

Reaction score
Hi, I’m not American but I haven't found a website like that in my country, and since there's nothing that says that this website is only for 1 country, I assumed it’s ok to post my story here..
I’m from Egypt, I work from home as a freelancer because I couldn't find a job and that what made me feel more lonely. But actually the first reason is being liberal in a conservative religious society..
I don’t believe in religions but of course I respect religious people and can see the good side in believing. The problem is that they wouldn't respect me or accept me as a friend if I be honest about that.. so I just started to pretend I’m conservative, I have to be careful with my family and relatives while talking to them, because in my society everything is related to religions!
I don’t know anyone other than my family and neighbors, even the only neighbor who’s in my age is so religious which made my relationship with her very shallow .. so basically I don't have friends, I don't have a boyfriend of course for the same reason. And also because asking a girl out here is not that easy   So since I don’t actually meet people at work I will not get a chance to talk to a guy.
I tried to contact with atheists in my country but they were too aggressive to religions which made me feel bad as a tolerant person who would accept all the different opinions.. it seemed like I can't be a friend of them too. 
I’m 26, living with my family.. I have a brother who hates me for not being religious and a little sister who’s really nice and we are friends but she found a job lately that keeps her busy all the time.
I’ve read a sentence before (Introverts in an extroverted world is like women in a man’s world) 
And I’m both, plus I’m a liberal in a conservative world!  
I feel so lonely and depressed, I will appreciate your advice but I really need someone to talk to, even if it's through emails.. that would help a lot!
Thank you

Well, first of all, welcome and I hope you get to post more! I find you quite insightful!

Second, of course you're allowed to voice your opinion here, and I'm glad you registered! And lastly, it sounds to me like it's the country you're at is what's really been negatively impacting your life more-so than anything else.
I mean, a society that even makes a brother dislike his own sister simply for different viewpoints is quite.... shallow. Is he also with you at home, by chance, and you have to put up with it everyday?

I'm now wondering too, with such a society that I assume you also grew up in, how did YOU manage to break the mold of it so extremely? What was it you saw or learned somewhere else, or is it just maybe that you in personality was just..... different?

I wish I could offer more, because I can tell you really want to make changes and get out of this, but every effort has failed simply due to the environment you find yourself trapped in.

You're self-employed and the like; can you do this job anywhere else from home? Are you forced to be stuck in the city or country to do it? If not, I would highly recommend possibly relocating just about anywhere else. It seems that alone would probably do wonders for you and might even be a quicker fix than anyone can guess.

There are people from all over the world here, so don't worry about not being American and welcome to the forum.

I'm not sure what kind of advice to give you because I don't know how your culture is. Do you have any hobbies that you could find a group to do those hobbies and try to meet people that way? Are there any volunteer opportunities near you that you could join and meet people that way and help people in the process?

Well I think being different is a major component to being lonely. If you can't stomach to conform you're almost guaranteed on being pushed to the edges of society.

Enpatsu No Shakugan said:
Well, first of all, welcome and I hope you get to post more! I find you quite insightful!

Second, of course you're allowed to voice your opinion here, and I'm glad you registered! And lastly, it sounds to me like it's the country you're at is what's really been negatively impacting your life more-so than anything else.
I mean, a society that even makes a brother dislike his own sister simply for different viewpoints is quite.... shallow. Is he also with you at home, by chance, and you have to put up with it everyday?

I'm now wondering too, with such a society that I assume you also grew up in, how did YOU manage to break the mold of it so extremely? What was it you saw or learned somewhere else, or is it just maybe that you in personality was just..... different?

I wish I could offer more, because I can tell you really want to make changes and get out of this, but every effort has failed simply due to the environment you find yourself trapped in.

You're self-employed and the like; can you do this job anywhere else from home? Are you forced to be stuck in the city or country to do it? If not, I would highly recommend possibly relocating just about anywhere else. It seems that alone would probably do wonders for you and might even be a quicker fix than anyone can guess.
Thanks a lot for encouraging me to post here. Yes my brother lives with me too (we don't usually leave until we get married) and he makes me depressed sometimes when he's being mean to me, but we also have peace moments sometimes and we used to watch movies together. He's my little brother (he's 20) so I just consider his hatred as some anger that will vanish gradually as he grows up (or I hope so).

how did YOU manage to break the mold of it so extremely?
Because of reading, Egypt is not a rich country but it has a long history that inspired great writers, the most effective one was (Nawal al-Sadawi) her books were translated to English and she wrote a play that was acted in the US. 

I can do my job anywhere..
Moving to another city can be possible, only if I live with at least 1 girl so I don't be completely alone (it's the traditions) and I may do that in September (depending on some circumstances) 
Relocating to another country is hard because of the complications of getting a visa and also because I think I'll feel more lonely living far from my country and my family.

TheRealCallie said:
There are people from all over the world here, so don't worry about not being American and welcome to the forum.

I'm not sure what kind of advice to give you because I don't know how your culture is.  Do you have any hobbies that you could find a group to do those hobbies and try to meet people that way?  Are there any volunteer opportunities near you that you could join and meet people that way and help people in the process?

Thanks for the advice, maybe I'll try a sports club. I don't think the volunteering work can work.. I remember I registered in one when I was 20 .. and all the girls there were very religious  (you can tell from their clothes) they looked at me as if I'm a killer or something  (I don't wear hijab) I didn't feel comfortable at all so I just withdrew.

Ran25 said:

Thanks a lot for encouraging me to post here. Yes my brother lives with me too (we don't usually leave until we get married) and he makes me depressed sometimes when he's being mean to me, but we also have peace moments sometimes and we used to watch movies together. He's my little brother (he's 20) so I just consider his hatred as some anger that will vanish gradually as he grows up (or I hope so).

Because of reading, Egypt is not a rich country but it has a long history that inspired great writers, the most effective one was (Nawal al-Sadawi) her books were translated to English and she wrote a play that was acted in the US. 

Moving to another city can be possible, only if I live with at least 1 girl so I don't be completely alone (it's the traditions) and I may do that in September (depending on some circumstances) 
Relocating to another country is hard because of the complications of getting a visa and also because I think I'll feel more lonely living far from my country and my family.

Do you think you could bring it up and discuss it with your brother? Or will he not listen?

Also, if your brother knows, then do your parents as well? How has their reaction to you being this way been? And if they don't know, surely they notice your brother's attitude towards you?

And with the moving that includes finding another girl to not be alone because of traditions... how strictly is it forced? You made it almost seem like if you don't follow this, they'll drag you out into the street and you'll be lynched.

Lastly, you can multi-quote your replies, so you don't need to double post. Just a heads up. :)

I'm an atheist my self and I'm not a big fan religion either. I live in Germany, so I'm not American too, but your origin shouldn't matter too much. Here are actually quite a lot of people, who live outside the US. I only saw that the Australian government has a site for loneliness, while I googled "loneliness forum". But I didn't search for government sites in particular and if you have soo many problems with the Egyptian religion and conservative culture, an Egyptian loneliness site wouldn't help you a lot. Your English is quite good so you shouldn't have problems to find friends on this forum. I would say I'm liberal myself and I feel that Germany is sometimes too conservative. If I imagine someone who is typical German, I imagine a 40-year-old person, who is conservative and likes to complain about a lot of stuff. Maybe I'm bored of being here for my entire life or Germans just like to complain about stuff.

That more people work today as freelancers, contributes to the growing loneliness crisis we have today. You don't see colleagues every day, so there are not a lot of people to become friends in your daily life. On average freelancers are more likely to feel lonely.

What are you doing as a freelancer? Programming, graphic design, something else? I would like to know more about freelancing. I could imagine doing a bit of freelancing myself to get a bit of extra cash, but I wouldn't want to do it fulltime. Only as a fallback when I don't get a job as you did.

I would want someone to talk to too, and I wouldn't bother if it's just email.

Ran25 said:

Do you think you could bring it up and discuss it with your brother? Or will he not listen?

Also, if your brother knows, then do your parents as well? How has their reaction to you being this way been? And if they don't know, surely they notice your brother's attitude towards you?

And with the moving that includes finding another girl to not be alone because of traditions... how strictly is it forced? You made it almost seem like if you don't follow this, they'll drag you out into the street and you'll be lynched.

Lastly, you can multi-quote your replies, so you don't need to double post. Just a heads up. :)

Many questions. Lol
I already discussed that with him and he told me that he feels bad for me because I’ll go to hell.. he hates me for not wearing hijab.. he says that this insults his “honor” as my brother! although there are many Muslim women who don’t wear it here and it’s supposed to be ok.
My parents don’t know.. my mom is worried because I don't pray (as it’s very important according to Islam).. she’s kind and understandable but I’m always careful around her so she doesn't get more worried.
She shouts at my brother when he's being mean to me, he stops only when she’s there.

They will not drag me out, but it’s not safe.. because unless you live in a rich area.. a woman living alone means she wants to be free to sleep with guys!  (According to her neighbors) .. as you can imagine, everything would be about sex in a strict society.

Ran 25, you've come to a welcoming place here for some outside attention and variety of perspectives.  You'll also find a number of people here sharing your desires to escape religion in any form. If I was raised in your environment, I'd expect to feel the same way, and feel trapped being surrounded by a family and culture that seemed objectionally oppressive, restrictive, or wrong to me.  In contrast to the others, who do offer some good points, let me add a few comments of my own for your consideration.

First, realize that the majority of the world is NOT conservative in religious or cultural values compared to Muslim countries.  In fact, it's fair to say that the majority of nations dominated by Christianity, Catholicism, Hinduism, and Budhism are quite liberal, permissive, and accepting of individual beliefs and practices (with Athiest regimes generally being tolerant of non-believers).  Once you recognize this and ponder its implications, it should make you question whether you really want to stay in your country and its religious environment.  It may seem daunting to consider leaving family and home behind and to strike out into the unknown world for a new life and uncertain future. But it is a real option, and one that millions of people from all over the world do.  Just as one might marry and move to a new town elsewhere in the country in order to build a new life, it's no less possible to stay single, move to a new country, and build a different life there.  Yes, it takes an earned income and some courage, and yes it leads to some visa hassles and other cultural issues.  But, I can confidently say that there are many countries outside of Egypt and North Africa that would provide a more accepting and comfortable living environment for you - ones offering more religious tolerance as well as more respect for women overall.  Some are far away, but others north and south of you are a reasonable plane flight away.  In other words, leaving home, or even the country, doesn't mean you can't come back regularly to visit family and friends.  Will they treat you better or worse for leaving?  I don't know.  Strict Muslims, like Jehovah's Witnesses and Scientologists, are known for shunning family members and friends who leave their faith.  Breaking free could cost you a high price in current relationships.  But, I'd suggest that it's a price worth paying - for several reasons I won't detail now.  You may have heard it said before that you can't run away from your problems.  In many cases that's true, but I can name situations where "leaving" is exactly the right, best, and only solution to pursue - like the woman who lives with a drunk who beats her, the young man who stays home after high school in order to maintain a criminal life with his gang friends, the frustrated person who works in a terribly negative work environment, and the person who becomes trapped in a cult religion.  There are many relational situations where staying put and fighting to resolve the problems is the right thing to do, but there are other situations that are hopelessly unfixable.  Only you can decide if you're to the point of maximum frustration or hopelessness, but know that you have the real option to change your life by changing your environment.  It's a drastic measure to become an expat living overseas full time, but I assure you that it can not only release you from the bondage of Muslim religion and culture, but it can make for an extraordinarly interesting life.  I know, since I've been doing it for 4 years myself, and have spent the past 20 years travelling and meeting hundreds of expats from various countries.

My second point is even more important, though I intend only to plant a seed here for later. There are tens of millions of people throughout the world passionately following American cult religions, with Jehovah's Witnesses and LDS (Mormons) being the largest groups.  Many of these misguided followers do eventually learn about the deceptiveness of their churches and leaders and choose to reject the false religion.  The sad thing is though, their trust in people and religion is completely ruined.  The vast majority of them go on in life rejecting all religion.  I can attest to the same thing occurring with many Catholics.  The church causes them to reject Christianity and to be uninterested in considering any alternative religion.  The reason why this is all unfortunate is because who we are and what our purpose in life here is not to be disregarded just because we got some bad influence along the way.  The questions and answers that religion addresses remain valid - and critically important if there is a soul and life after this one.  You may not be aware that the recent trend of Muslims leaving their faith is not like the other cult religions.  Many Muslims are leaving Islam specifically to become Christian.  Once exposed to the real truth about Jesus, their whole view of religion and truth changes. How's this all tie to you?  Let me clearly say that all religions are not the same.  They're diametrically opposed in core beliefs and certain values.  In fact, they're either all wrong, or one's right and the others are wrong.  I would maintain that Christianity's right and the others are all wrong - not because I was raised that way via blind faith, but because I've studied the world religions, the evidence for each, and found Christianity with the preponderance of supporting evidence.   So, in your struggle to endure your Muslim environment that doesn't seam to suit you, let me kindly offer this reaching hand out to you with wise councel.  You may reject Islam, but don't reject all religion based upon your present exposure to it.  The scientific evidence overwhelmingly shows that you were created by a supernatural being, ie, a god of some sort.  And with that being true, you can bet that he created you for a powerful and specific purpose in life.  One of the world's religions connects you properly and necessarily to that creator.  It would behoove you to do the research to find out which religious path leads you down the right road.  Rejecting or ignoring the truth isn't wise if you care about your potential soul and eternal destiny.

Sir Joseph said:
Ran 25, you've come to a welcoming place here for some outside attention and variety of perspectives.  You'll also find a number of people here sharing your desires to escape religion in any form. If I was raised in your environment, I'd expect to feel the same way, and feel trapped being surrounded by a family and culture that seemed objectionally oppressive, restrictive, or wrong to me.  In contrast to the others, who do offer some good points, let me add a few comments of my own for your consideration.

First, realize that the majority of the world is NOT conservative in religious or cultural values compared to Muslim countries.  In fact, it's fair to say that the majority of nations dominated by Christianity, Catholicism, Hinduism, and Budhism are quite liberal, permissive, and accepting of individual beliefs and practices (with Athiest regimes generally being tolerant of non-believers).  Once you recognize this and ponder its implications, it should make you question whether you really want to stay in your country and its religious environment.  It may seem daunting to consider leaving family and home behind and to strike out into the unknown world for a new life and uncertain future. But it is a real option, and one that millions of people from all over the world do.  Just as one might marry and move to a new town elsewhere in the country in order to build a new life, it's no less possible to stay single, move to a new country, and build a different life there.  Yes, it takes an earned income and some courage, and yes it leads to some visa hassles and other cultural issues.  But, I can confidently say that there are many countries outside of Egypt and North Africa that would provide a more accepting and comfortable living environment for you - ones offering more religious tolerance as well as more respect for women overall.  Some are far away, but others north and south of you are a reasonable plane flight away.  In other words, leaving home, or even the country, doesn't mean you can't come back regularly to visit family and friends.  Will they treat you better or worse for leaving?  I don't know.  Strict Muslims, like Jehovah's Witnesses and Scientologists, are known for shunning family members and friends who leave their faith.  Breaking free could cost you a high price in current relationships.  But, I'd suggest that it's a price worth paying - for several reasons I won't detail now.  You may have heard it said before that you can't run away from your problems.  In many cases that's true, but I can name situations where "leaving" is exactly the right, best, and only solution to pursue - like the woman who lives with a drunk who beats her, the young man who stays home after high school in order to maintain a criminal life with his gang friends, the frustrated person who works in a terribly negative work environment, and the person who becomes trapped in a cult religion.  There are many relational situations where staying put and fighting to resolve the problems is the right thing to do, but there are other situations that are hopelessly unfixable.  Only you can decide if you're to the point of maximum frustration or hopelessness, but know that you have the real option to change your life by changing your environment.  It's a drastic measure to become an expat living overseas full time, but I assure you that it can not only release you from the bondage of Muslim religion and culture, but it can make for an extraordinarly interesting life.  I know, since I've been doing it for 4 years myself, and have spent the past 20 years travelling and meeting hundreds of expats from various countries.

My second point is even more important, though I intend only to plant a seed here for later. There are tens of millions of people throughout the world passionately following American cult religions, with Jehovah's Witnesses and LDS (Mormons) being the largest groups.  Many of these misguided followers do eventually learn about the deceptiveness of their churches and leaders and choose to reject the false religion.  The sad thing is though, their trust in people and religion is completely ruined.  The vast majority of them go on in life rejecting all religion.  I can attest to the same thing occurring with many Catholics.  The church causes them to reject Christianity and to be uninterested in considering any alternative religion.  The reason why this is all unfortunate is because who we are and what our purpose in life here is not to be disregarded just because we got some bad influence along the way.  The questions and answers that religion addresses remain valid - and critically important if there is a soul and life after this one.  You may not be aware that the recent trend of Muslims leaving their faith is not like the other cult religions.  Many Muslims are leaving Islam specifically to become Christian.  Once exposed to the real truth about Jesus, their whole view of religion and truth changes. How's this all tie to you?  Let me clearly say that all religions are not the same.  They're diametrically opposed in core beliefs and certain values.  In fact, they're either all wrong, or one's right and the others are wrong.  I would maintain that Christianity's right and the others are all wrong - not because I was raised that way via blind faith, but because I've studied the world religions, the evidence for each, and found Christianity with the preponderance of supporting evidence.   So, in your struggle to endure your Muslim environment that doesn't seam to suit you, let me kindly offer this reaching hand out to you with wise councel.  You may reject Islam, but don't reject all religion based upon your present exposure to it.  The scientific evidence overwhelmingly shows that you were created by a supernatural being, ie, a god of some sort.  And with that being true, you can bet that he created you for a powerful and specific purpose in life.  One of the world's religions connects you properly and necessarily to that creator.  It would behoove you to do the research to find out which religious path leads you down the right road.  Rejecting or ignoring the truth isn't wise if you care about your potential soul and eternal destiny.

Hi, thanks a lot for taking time to reply, 
Until 2 years ago, I did everything I can to get a working visa or any other visa that will allow me to live in a liberal country, I tried (Canada – Australia – Britain – America – Sweden) all of them have the same rules for having a visa, especially if you're a middle eastern, because of some economic and political issues. They want you to have a job contract in their country before you go, but to get a job contract you have to have a working Visa! It’s really hard for me especially that the only job I have is an online job. 
I was so frustrated that I even offered an American guy to marry me for money so I can get a visa.. but he asked for much money that I wouldn't save in 50 years! 

And when I decided that I don't want to leave my country, and I’ll just visit some countries to meet different people, I applied for a tourism visa to the U.K but it was rejected because “I don't have a permanent job in my country”

As for the religions.. I like Christianity, it’s familiar to me because we have lots of Christians living here (actually Egypt used to be Christian before Arabs come and turn it to a Muslim country) 
But I’ve done lots of reading about religions and mythology, older religions and Abrahamic religions.. in my opinion, they seem different but you will actually know that they were evaluated from each others.. 
I don't believe in all religions and it’s not because Islam was strict, it’s because I think they were man-made, although they are like any other things that human beings made, they have their pros and cons.
Even if there was 1 religion that is right and my soul can come back to life, I don't think that God would be that cruel to send me to hell just because I didn't believe.. even if I’m a really good person who never hurt anyone before.

I'm glad you appreciated my response enough to answer back.  Your comments sound reasonable, but let me add some more points to ponder on the 2 subjects at hand.

Getting a long term working/living visa for another country is always more difficult than a short term tourist visa, and your failure to do so in the prime countries you listed is not surprising at all.  Consider, there's little to no chance of any Thai or Filipina girlfriend I might like to bring to the U.S. for a visit of being able to obtain a tourist visa.  It took my American friend 2 years and $7000 in attourney's fees to get his Thai wife a visa to join him part time in the states.  The U.S. is probably the strictest for legal entry, but Australia, UK, and other desirable immigration countries aren't going to welcome you like the poorer countries.  Canada is a mixed bag, having a liberal history of immigration permissiveness but tightening up now, particularly on some African countries. So, kudos to you for researching the prospects, but your window is certainly open to the world; you'll just have to reconsider what countries you might have easier access to.  And by the way, many of your real choices are going to be much more affordable than your initial preferences.  Even I, as an American with a modest, stable income, rule out beautiful Australia as way too expensive.

A quick google check shows 40-50 countries that are visa friendly to Egyptian travelers - either allowing visa on arrival or reasonable visa in advance policies.  Admittedly, this is for 1-3 month visiting tourists, and obtaintng a work/live visa is another matter.  I read though that some of these countries are more receptive to working/living than others.  With some more research, I'm sure you could narrow the list down.  I expect that a working/living visa IS obtainable in some of the world's countries, particularly poorer countries that want immigration and expat dollars - in Africa, Southeast Asia, and Central America.  By, the way, these are the places I'm travelling now, looking for my own new expat life.  

I hear you say that you're inclined to just stay in your country after being discouraged with the visa difficulties.  Before you settle for that, I suggest you take another look and start with a more sound methodology.  The link below is an excellent starting place.  Below the top 10 best place to live narratives is the whole table for you to work with.  Do some reading there, decide your priorities, then check the visa prospects for the countries that might interest you.

https://internationalliving.com/world-rankings/

A final point I'll make on this subject is the work issue, which I think is your barrier challenge more than being Egyptian.  I understand that most countries don't want foreignors coming in and taking their local jobs, and that expats get deported if they're caught working without the proper visa.  But, in reality, I see expats working all the time in the various countries I visit, and very few have work visas.  The teachers and company contractors get the required paperwork; the others, often doing some independent business off of the internet do not.  If you're on a computer all day, not managing or storing product inventory, and not using a local bank for your business, there's really little way that the host country can know that you're working.  Out of the hundreds of expats I've met through the years in various countries, I've never met a small timer working an internet business that held a work visa.  They easily stay under the radar.  I can't judge your situation, but you may consider whether that seems palatable for you.  If so, then you'd still be playing the inconvenient visa game like everyone else, but it's doable.  You enter on a tourist visa, get extensions, take a short, cheap flight out of the country, and repeat indefinately.  It's also worth knowing that many countries have 30 day initial entry time frames on arrival (sometimes 60 with an advance visa) while others have 90 days.  Personally, I like those latter ones for my long term stays.

Now, on to the second topic at hand.

I'm pleased to see that you're not as hostile to Christianity as others on this site.  I don't expect to convert you here, but I would like to set your perceptions straight on a few points you made.

I'm glad you recognize that religions are different, and I agree too that most of them are man made.  I make the exception for Christianity though because of the preponderance of evidence for it above all the others.  While some of the other world religions have some historical and archaeological evidence to support them, the Christian Bible has that and more.  It has 3 characteristics that go beyond man-made abilities - characteristics requiring supernatural knowledge and power beyond time, space, and matter.  The first two, hidden Bible codes and scientific insight, are amazing but debatable characteristics of the written scriptures.  The third, fulfilled prophesy, is equally amazing and serves as the primary evidence that the Bible is divinely inspired.  In fact, this is the key to finding the truth about any religion.  If the founder makes a false prophesy, then he doesn't speak for any all powerful, all knowing, all present god.  It follows then that any scriptures or religion developing from that original founder should be considered a false, man-made religion.  Now, while some religions (like Islam in particular) like to claim that they have prophesies supporting their scriptures, their examples are all vague, dependent on wild interpretations, or still unfulfilled realities.  Of all world religions, I have not heard or read any of their advocates provide any good, solid cases of fulfilled prophesy within their written scriptures - except for Judaism and Christianty.  The Bible has hundreds of them, with some of them providing incredible specificity of human people, places, times, and events occurring long after the prophesies were made.  There is no substantiated objection to these precise, inerrant "predictions," and no rational explanation other than God being the author of the Bible (both Old and New Testaments).  And if that's true, it makes Christianity the one true religion and all of the others false, man-made religions.  Even if the Bible had no prophesy in it, many of the other religions could be legitimately discounted because of the false prophesies, scientific, and historical mistakes found within their writings.

So, if for a moment, you were to consider that Christianity might be the one true religion based upon abundant evidence available to you today, let me clarify an important point that relates to your final comment.  Most world religions that believe in a soul and afterlife paradise of some sort, teach that the way to get there is by being good and following their man-made rules.  Christianity is uniquely different though.  It is the only (major) religion based upon a relationship, not works.  Christians are saved - by grace - through faith - in Jesus Christ.  His sacrifice and resurrection paid the whole price for our sins, making us justified with God.  All attempts to be good and loving follow afterwards as a genuine result of that change in heart.  We don't earn our way into heaven by our own efforts; we accept the gift of life that God gave us. And if we reject that gift, then we reject God.    

You may go through life trying to avoid all religion since you've been given the free will to do so.  But, should you desire to know the truth and check the various religions out, remember that Christiany stands upon a relationship with your creator (Jesus, the incarnate person of God), while other religions stand upon the thoughts and rules of men.  Don't assume that being a good person makes your soul's fate safe.  God wants our hearts, and Jesus is the incarnate form of God. We have to go through him to save our souls.

Hi! I was religious yet not nowadays .

Don't get discoraged and fight your fights, please.

Latest posts

Back