Pics and Gifs as Signatures

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Viridian

Reaction score
I here forth proclaim that all recurring pics and gifs as part of any member's signature are gratuitous, obnoxious, distracting and are in general bad taste. Please reform yourselves by removing them. 

Do you disagree?   Explain your depravity, you knaves!

As mentioned in the other thread, you can hide all signatures in your User CP under Edit Options.

I find the animated ones to be annoying, but it's not my call, so I just ignore them as best I can.

TheRealCallie said:
As mentioned in the other thread, you can hide all signatures in your User CP under Edit Options.  

I find the animated ones to be annoying, but it's not my call, so I just ignore them as best I can.

Thank you! You're a god send.

Maybe slightly shrinking what's allowed might help?

It wouldn't bother me too much, but I do love me a fun animated sig most times, sorry.

Enpatsu No Shakugan said:
Maybe slightly shrinking what's allowed might help?

It wouldn't bother me too much, but I do love me a fun animated sig most times, sorry.

It's all better now. What I don't see on the internet, doesn't bother me.  

Emojis ok. 

:cool:

Not gonna happen.

Don't like them, adjust your settings. Simple as that.

Viridian said:
I here forth proclaim that all recurring pics and gifs as part of any member's signature are gratuitous, obnoxious, distracting and are in general bad taste. Please reform yourselves by removing them. 

Do you disagree?   Explain your depravity, you knaves!

LOL

I disagree and shall not explain.

You'll have to pry those moving pixels from my cold, dead hands.

Latest posts

Back