Miracles Done in the Name of Jesus Christ

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlertChristians

Reaction score
Medical professionals often don't talk about cures because they can't cure anyone. 

But Jesus can cure. And through Jesus, loneliness can be cured by being around Christians. 

And as a servant of the Lord, I am commissioned to do such miracles by believing. 

And by praying to God the Father in the name of Jesus Christ the following miracles were done.

A young man was cured of down syndrome, Kevin of Columbia, SC, a few years ago.

More recently, 58 people at Walter Reed Hospital in Bethesda, Maryland were healed of whatever ailed them that brought them to that hospital.

And on about March 23, 2019, thousands of people in the United States were healed of cystic fibrosis. 

So far I have yet to find others posting on the internet about these miracles.

I'm surprised there isn't a link to a book on amazon in this post

nibbysaurus said:
I'm surprised there isn't a link to a book on amazon in this post

Jesus didn't sell books. He healed people and commanded his disciples to do the same. I am a servant of the Lord, a man of God, commanded to do such healings and without charge. 
The Holy Bible - [font=Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]New American Standard 1977 [/font]
[font=Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]“Heal [/font][font=Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]the[/font][font=Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] sick, raise [/font][font=Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]the[/font][font=Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] dead, cleanse [/font][font=Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]the[/font][font=Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] lepers, cast out demons; freely you received, freely give.[/font]

Indeed. Why are you trying to force your religion on people though?

nibbysaurus said:
Indeed. Why are you trying to force your religion on people though?

This is the "Express Yourself" sub-forum. A Lonely Life has no force religion on people forum.

that makes no sense. I have no idea what you are trying to say

nibbysaurus said:
that makes no sense. I have no idea what you are trying to say

I'm sure he doesn't either.

Actually yeah, religion topics are frowned upon because they almost always end up as debates, and religious debates are not allowed.

As originally posted, "And through Jesus, loneliness can be cured by being around Christians."

Obviously, if you're not interested in being around Christians, a cure for your loneliness is not through Jesus Christ.

My loneliness was caused by a catholic and solved by an atheist. Go figure!

TheRealCallie said:
You're all going to hell!  :p

Hey humourless, might I say "welcome" back before you are banned again lol

I would appreciate posts on topic, and please call me AlertChristians. This is my first thread ever in this forum. 

Is there a moderator on duty to curb these baseless accusations?

AlertChristians said:
TheRealCallie said:
You're all going to hell!  :p

Hey humourless, might I say "welcome" back before you are banned again lol

I would appreciate posts on topic, and please call me AlertChristians. This is my first thread ever in this forum. 

Is there a moderator on duty to curb these baseless accusations?

Nice try.

You're trying way too hard to feign ignorance. A true newbie wouldn't even know "humorless" was a past member.

ahsatan said:
lol Yea Jesus will heal us all. Can't wait!

From my original post:

"And through Jesus, loneliness can be cured by being around Christians."

Of course if you're not a Christian, you could still post on A Lonely Life.

AlertChristians said:
ahsatan said:
lol Yea Jesus will heal us all. Can't wait!

From my original post:

"And through Jesus, loneliness can be cured by being around Christians."

Of course if you're not a Christian, you could still post on A Lonely Life.

So are you admitting you aren't a Christian? This is such a weird post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back