Uglyness how do I cope with it?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris 2

Reaction score
I may not be ugly on the inside, but I sure am on the outside. Well here the deal, I look quite attractive for an Asian guys in the front, but on my side I look so deform. My nose is scary ugly, my facial feature is all mess up, and on the side I look so horrible, it was like I am in the accident. Of course when a girl notice me, it always by looking at me straight. Of course I feel very nervous when people look at me on the side, or when i turn around to look at people behind in a lecture hall.

However I do really wish to know what I really look like. You can only see what u really look like in the front. I have taken several picture of me from my side, and I wanted to cry. Now I don't know what to do, but I really wish someone would video record me so I know 100% what I really look like. Every picture from the side is different, I look so much different through my phone camera than my digital camera, and my web cam look different as well. I need plastic surgery, if I ever want to have a gf or some girl to just kiss me during taking in a picture or what not.

I don't know what to do now.

Chris dude. I do know a lot about when your not happy with your body. I truly truly hate my body. But I have what I have. What can I do about it. OK To be honest with you its everything here and am drinking myself into God knows what state. But you know complaining and getting depressed about the way our bodies is not going to help anyone, lest of all ourselves. I too look different depending what side you look at me from. I look quite well built from the right and very thin from the left. I have a bally that pushed out as well. And this makes it more difficult to breath and I get out of breath faster then I should and of course run out of energy faster then I should. But I ask you what ye gonna do about it? WHAT ------ ARE -------- YOU --------- GONNA ------- DO ------- ABOUT ------ IT ------>???

Dude! Am seat here getting drunk cos I can not bear living like this. I really would go and die fighting for a course I believed in if only I believed in something enough to do that. I know I well never end it. Down to experience I know all never drink that much that I would ever have the bottle to do such a finale thing. But it don't stop the ******* pain eating away at your hart.

End of the day. I ent going anywhere but it don't mean I have to be happy with this honeysuckle. So what do we do I ask ye? Well you can do what am doing now this very ******* minute. And that is wallo in your sorry ass self pity and listen to music loud with ye headphones on and getting drunk as possible just hoping it blocks all the ******* pain from out ye head. Or, You can stand up and be something. You have college and a brain in your head. Sure the worlds a *****. When the worlds like that you just gotta ***** back.... If be,,,, BE the biggest ***** out there. But you know in less you really are in that much pain that you are prepared to end all this then you just have to gren and bear it. There is not a lot of anything else you can do. I can not know what your life is like. There is no way I could know that. I have seen a pick of you and you did not look ugly at all. Maybe if I had seen you from a different angle I would think you the ugliest son of a ***** that ever lived. But I doubt it. Chris, its only a matter of time be for you meet the right girl. Every day you live and step out the door you give yourself one moor Chane to meet that girl and to have the life you so rightly deserve. Try and not let the way you look get to you. Someone out there well love the way you look. And this comes from someone that hats the way they look and is getting moor and moor considerably drink by the minute cos ,, well one reason cos the way I look.

I wish I could give you better advice mate. but you know, If I had better I would tell myself better. Me and you, Where kinder in the same vote. Well all of us here are. But we share a passion for the hate of our bodies. We, me and you both have to stop that. Its not healthy. It well lead to no good.

No, taking pictures of yourself...you might break the web cam and the phone cam.lol

Seriousely, blow up your tv, burn all your magazines or get brain surgery.
You're too self consiouse and trying to compair yourself to what the media
puts into your head of what a perfect guy should look like.

99% of the guys on this planet should put a bullet to thier heads too
for not looking good enough.

Even movie stars has stand in tits or ass shots...sometimes even hand shots. All the **** posters of hot babes or guys had been air brushed.

Bascailly you have poor self perception and poor body image all over.

What's next..you don't have the right walk ?
you don't have the right voice.
ur pinise is not big enough
ur lips are too big
ur ears are too small.
ur not the porper height ?
ur skin is the not the correct color or the correct tone ?
ur legs are too long or too short.?
ur too skin or too fat ?
you're not built enough....it gose on and on and on and on.

The millions of reasons your mind will come up with to tell you that you're not good enough.

What happens if you go balb or get a beer gut when you get older ?

Look at micheal jackson and things he had done to himself...He looks like a total freak now.

Maybe seek couseling or therapy. Work on your self esteem.
I've been there and done that....
Yes..i know what's it like to live in a society that's constantly reminding and re-enforcing
an idea that I'm not good enough or don't have enough.
You know..the moment I purchased my brandnew PC it was out dated
or the moment i drove my new car off the sale's parking lot..I need to take it to
a wheel shop for freaken new rims and tires.lmao

or you'll say 5 years from now..you not making enough money. Your job is not good enough.
Your not smart enough
Your house is not big enough.
Your wife is not pretty enough becuase she gained a little bit of wieght.

Or you can just ignor my post and start saving money for the many surgery you're going to want.
Maybe study your butt off too becuase you're going to need a kick butt job for that kind of money.

Lonesome Crow said:
What's next..you don't have the right walk ?

Well actually no, I don't. I walk with a limp and it right pisses me off.

you don't have the right voice.
ur pinise is not big enough

The voice is OK but if am honest I wouldn't mind a bigger welly lol

ur lips are too big
ur ears are too small.
ur not the porper height ?
ur skin is the not the correct color or the correct tone ?

lips and skin color are cool. but I have been told I have big ears and am a short ass at only 5,4. Partly do to the curve of my spin.

ur legs are too long or too short.?

only my left.

Maybe seek couseling or therapy. Work on your self esteem.
I've been there and done that....

I have thought about that but I fail to see what it well achieve. Did it work for you and if so how and in what way. PM me if necessary.

or the moment i drove my new car off the sale's parking lot..I need to take it to
a wheel shop for freaken new rims and tires.lmao

LMAO, That's life. Ive had a few new cars and they do loss to much the second you drive them away. you well never get rich by buying new cars :p But the smell of a new car is sooooo Nice ;)

Or you can just ignor my post and start saving money for the many surgery you're going to want.

fresia that! Ive had to much surgery in my life and I never understand why someone would have it if they did not have to. Well I do understand but I would never have surgery for something that was not life frightening. But that's just my personal choice.

Edit, Cos I forgot to say that your post cracked me up :D Love you man.

Bluey wrote

The voice is OK but if am honest I wouldn't mind a bigger welly lol

I wouldn't mind a bigger willy, either...lmao
Therapy did help me in that department.
I practiced licking icecream.:p
Sometimes afterward..i get horsed and sound manly.lmao

I am dealing with a girl at school that I like that has this condition too. I call think "I think I'm uglyitis" :p. I tell her day by day all the time that she isn't but she simply refuses it.

It's all a matter of opinion Chris. If you are concerned about the women judging you because of your looks, they obviously don't care about your personality. Those are the women you work to avoid.

**** chris.... don't say that...*opens apartment window and looks down from 10th storey window*....seriously, after what i read you say, I feel like jumping....see ya *jumps and lands with a loud thud*....****.....I am not dead....oh well..... don't be too bothered by ugliness ya.... its what matters inside you that counts.

Latest posts

Back