An Inbound Solar System will Destroy Earth - Nibiru (PlanetX)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlertChristians

Reaction score
This is one of the best videos that I can find as evidence for an inbound solar system that will destroy earth - dated January 2004. It shows the planet Venus eclipsing an unknown planet, one that's not in our solar system. Thus, it is a planet from the inbound solar system. The words Nibiru or PlanetX are most commonly associated with this cataclysm . The inbound solar system orbits our sun about every 3,600 years. Our solar system is a binary solar system, with two suns. Ancient Aztec history records this phenomenon about 3,600 years ago; I have no source for this. Google sky has been blacking out parts of space that supposedly would show some of the inbound solar system. Search "Google sky black out Nibiru". 

This video can be found by searching "Sacramento Nibiru". This was a live capture by a Sacramento news team from a helicopter before dawn with an expensive news camera. It was accidentally aired, because the government doesn't want anyone to know about it. However, I recall seeing a news broadcast decades ago where it was reported that scientists had determined it was coming, something that could cause the end of the world. I recall thinking to myself that I wouldn't worry about it because I'd likely be dead by then. But here I am still alive. 

- All Christian references and comments withheld due to this website forbidding religious debate. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6zjCOnRnsc[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6zjCOnRnsc[/video]

AlertChristians

Do you know how many Doomsday theories come out every single year?
And it's been going on since the 1500s, or even longer.

I just roll my eyes.

You know that Niburu backwards is Urubin?
U Ribbin?
Are you ribbing?
Ribbing being in wrestler talk an informal term for a more or less complex practical joke being played on an unsuspecting wrestler, something with accomplices.
That's exactly what Niburu is. I remember when it was supposed to kill us all in 99.

I used to believe in all that stuff but now I'll just believe it when I see it. I was disappointed when y2k didn't happen, disappointed when 5-5-2000 didn't happen, disappointed when 2012 didn't happen... now I'm just waiting for Yellowstone to pop. Something has to happen sometime, doesn't it?

The video can also be found by looking on the networks website... if it was "accidentally aired" why would it still be up?
Another question... if "Nibiru" was close enough to be seen from Earth in 2014... and the guy made the comment about only inside planets having the crescent shape, which would mean that it would have had to be between Earth and the Sun (so Really close, you said Venus eclipsed it... but it could just mean that it's Venus in the video)... if it was that close in 2014 wouldn't there have been more evidence than just a light in the sky? Shouldn't some planetary orbits have been disrupted or something? A large strange celestial body just traveling through a solar system that isn't it's own... probably would have had some sort of affect on it as well, coming that close to our sun, right?

It's not that I don't think that it's possible for us all to die out like the dinosaurs (although, we'll probably do it to ourselves) but it wouldn't take a planet sized object, and this particular one has been the subject of doomsday prophecies since 1995. Though I wikipedia'd that, you can find your own source.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nibiru_cataclysm

redbeard 44 said:
I used to believe in all that stuff but now I'll just believe it when I see it.  I was disappointed when y2k didn't happen, disappointed when 5-5-2000 didn't happen, disappointed when 2012 didn't happen... now I'm just waiting for Yellowstone to pop.  Something has to happen sometime, doesn't it?

Why exactly were you disappointed?

AlertChristians said:
This is one of the best videos that I can find as evidence for an inbound solar system that will destroy earth - dated January 2004. It shows the planet Venus eclipsing an unknown planet, one that's not in our solar system. Thus, it is a planet from the inbound solar system. The words Nibiru or PlanetX are most commonly associated with this cataclysm . The inbound solar system orbits our sun about every 3,600 years. Our solar system is a binary solar system, with two suns. Ancient Aztec history records this phenomenon about 3,600 years ago; I have no source for this. Google sky has been blacking out parts of space that supposedly would show some of the inbound solar system. Search "Google sky black out Nibiru". 

This video can be found by searching "Sacramento Nibiru". This was a live capture by a Sacramento news team from a helicopter before dawn with an expensive news camera. It was accidentally aired, because the government doesn't want anyone to know about it. However, I recall seeing a news broadcast decades ago where it was reported that scientists had determined it was coming, something that could cause the end of the world. I recall thinking to myself that I wouldn't worry about it because I'd likely be dead by then. But here I am still alive. 

- All Christian references and comments withheld due to this website forbidding religious debate. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6zjCOnRnsc[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6zjCOnRnsc[/video]

AlertChristians

Correction - the video is dated 2014 - over 5 years ago.

Pictures from around the world show Jupiter appears smaller in the sky than Venus because it's so much farther away. Thus, Venus cannot eclipse Jupiter.
https://earthsky.org/astronomy-essentials/photos-venus-jupiter-morning-sky-january-2019

TheRealCallie said:
So are we all going to die or not?

Is Jupiter or Venus going to be slamming into us now?

Jupiter and Venus are from our solar system. The threat is from the inbound solar system. The video captures Venus eclipsing an unknown planet from the inbound solar system. This video is evidence of the inbound solar system.

A celestial body from this inbound solar system called Wormwood, perhaps a meteor, will impact earth and cause about one third of earth's drinkable (fresh) water to become poisonous. Many will die from drinking this poisonous water. There will be great earthquakes, famines, and pestilences. There likely will be a pole shift, the North and South poles moving possibly switching hemispheres. Many people will die because of these things and more.

Latest posts

Back