Introduction - LONG

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lifeiscruel

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I thought I'd introduce myself. I am someone who has been through a lot. More so than most people. Since at an early age, life has been very cruel to me. I was abused from a very young age, locked in a room. He also used to slap me hard with the way I sat and once forced me to wash the dishes. I am in a house and a family of domestic violence victim - but I think this is how most families operate but you just don't see it. 

Fast forward in highschool, due to the trauma sustained during my growing period, I never tried anything new because I was scared of getting hurt. I know I had potential but life really did hurt my feelings badly but I never knew it. I failed miserably and was a mediocre student.  Infact, below average. I tried hard but still failed but then got crippling onset of obesity which made things worse. 

I would get boils which would flare up and get very nasty and would burst open. To make matters worse, I contracted Thyphoid which was scary. It didn't end there, I then lost feeling of the left side of my cheeks - caused by a inner ear infection.

After highschool, I joined the gym to try and lose the weight and I did and lots of it but another problem creped in - I started to get sleeping issues and now require a respirator to breathe for me in the night and since then I have been having sleeping issues ever since - and I still have keeping the mask on at night.

Then fast forward again, I failed university - not just once, not twice but 3 times and a total failure of 32 subjects. It's something I am not proud off but life really did try to screw me - I tried my best but the system tried to screw me - I ended up having a 50k debt with nothing to show for it.

I then started working and noticed that the entire system is rigged - and got humiliated and was forced to quit. 

Just prior to quitting - a drunk pedestrian walked in front of me while I was taking a right turn - I couldn't stop min time and witnessed a human being fly like a rag doll. Let me tell you that is something no one should witness or go through but I did. I was cleared of any wrong doing but it changed the shape of my face.

I then had over 240k stolen from me from a criminal broker that seems to be immune from the law.

I am lonely, a virgin(lol, sad, I know), I am in my early 30s, never dated anyone but I don't abuse drugs/alcohol or even smoke but what keeps me going is my love for music which goes so deep. I admire beauty when I see it and hear it.

Don't put too much stake on being a virgin or even your age with no experience. It's not any legit gauge of character and most women, believe it or not, won't judge you for it or even care.

So you recovered from 50k worth of debt only to have 240k stolen from you and you are in your early 30s. So were you dealing drugs or something? What job did you get?

Your story sounds just a little fishy... but I can give you the benefit of the doubt.

Hi. Don't let the sex thing force you into bad decisions. That's what happen to me and it ruined my life. Wait for the right person.

Latest posts

Back