Stupidest thing you've done in the past 24 hours.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

DayvanCowboy

Set my alarm for 8 a.m. last night so I can get to an important lecture nice and early since I was late for one last week.

Turns out I programmed it for 8 p.m. somehow and woke up at 9:30 :(

DayvanCowboy said:
Turns out I programmed it for 8 p.m. ...

Oh, i hate when i do that. :)

i planned to wake up at 7

silly me

i wont say the actual time i woke.. i would look like a bum if i do!

idk. I got mad at my boyfriend for telling my best friend that we weren't going to homecoming when he never asked if I wanted to go. Now I feel bad because he then asked me when I got mad and now I don't want to go anymore because I know he'd only go because he felt guilty. Except I sort of do want to go... But now we're still prolly not.

I pulled a cracked out funny face instead of a poker face when playing bull honeysuckle with a bunch of other kids in photography class and then couldn't resist cracking out laughing when a guys asked me in a sceptical voice, "is that supposed to be a poker face?" and I simultaneously laughed and drooled on myself. I'll admit, it was pretty hilarious. And yeah, my poker face(s) is (are) pretty rad. They tend to change each round. Just to mix things up.
But yeah, I drooled all over myself.

Qui said:
I pulled a cracked out funny face instead of a poker face when playing bull honeysuckle with a bunch of other kids in photography class and then couldn't resist cracking out laughing when a guys asked me in a sceptical voice, "is that supposed to be a poker face?" and I simultaneously laughed and drooled on myself. I'll admit, it was pretty hilarious. And yeah, my poker face(s) is (are) pretty rad. They tend to change each round. Just to mix things up.
But yeah, I drooled all over myself.

lmao I have done that before while eating, there is no playing that one off or pretending like it didn't happen:p

The stupidest thing I did today was I tripped over a branch on the ground, it had got caught in my shoe some how and when i went to take another step one of my feet didn't move as fast as i told it and the tripping commenced,lol

Broke a wine glass while drying it.. sending a shard of the glass deep into my hand. Ow.

Putting labels on almost 200 CDs even though I strongly suspected the label was flawed.

Edit: Wow, One thousand... how about that.

Went to Taco Bell.
(i know posting this would be enough)

I had 3 soft tacos supreme, two double decker tacos supreme, one chicken gordita(sp?) supreme, and a fries supreme.

I'm feeling it now.:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

haha i made a post on the what is your new name thread without reading...was totally off lol!

Didn't do much today so taking off and leaving a bag behind would probably be the biggest for this 24 hour period.

planned to pay a light bill but left the bill at home

The stupidest thing I did today was I didn't get any work done and I didn't do laundry

Going through official channels to get my required online classes set up at work. Should have bypassed that and did it directly. I will lose at least two weeks doing it 'properly' and i may not get done at all.

Paid $200 to send a 5lb package to India by Purolator. Grrr. Bad decision, I regret it. I could have taken out the one book that is a gift, which would probably have made it cost something reasonable like $50. I could have snail-mailed the book, no rush for that. But I was frustrated at wasting time during my day, so I said fresia it and sent it off, and now, I'll be coming up short this month and will have to dip in to my line of credit a little. I'll have to get even next month, but I have to not do anything stupid again before that!!

Latest posts

Back