Anyone play xbox?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fudge yeah, got a 360 not very long ago!
Regular xbox I play Conker live and reloaded and Fable LC of course! I used to have Jade Empire and Shenmue 2 and some snowboard game I could play burned CD's over.
360 me and my fiancé are currently pushin through RE6, we were playing Borderlands until it started taking too long to level up, and I play State of Decay single player.

toasty_one said:
I’ve been on a Skyrim binge a lot recently, it’s one of my favorite games.

I have Skyrim but have never played, really want to though! I also have Oblivion and have only played about an hour. I'm abit of a collector so a lot of my longer games don't get used and I started up Oblivion rather than Skyrim because I like "classes" and such plus I heard you have the ability to level your character enough to jump 30ft off the ground.
Do you have any consoles other than xbox, toasty? Whats some other of your favorites?

Also, to anyone with interest in survival horror games- have you checked the price of Rule of Rose recently???..... OVER 300 dollars!!!!!!!!! I'm so bummed! Years ago I saw it at my LGS for $80 and didn't buy it. Went back acouple days later to buy and it was gone, checked ebay when got home and they were all at least $120, still didn't buy. I can believe it because of the rarity, but I also can't believe how expensive that and some other games got!!!!

I haven't recently but I normally play on my xbox one, usually play, RPG's or action games. not really into the whole multiplayer thing.

Grandclam said:
toasty_one said:
I’ve been on a Skyrim binge a lot recently, it’s one of my favorite games.

I have Skyrim but have never played, really want to though! I also have Oblivion and have only played about an hour. I'm abit of a collector so a lot of my longer games don't get used and I started up Oblivion rather than Skyrim because I like "classes" and such plus I heard you have the ability to level your character enough to jump 30ft off the ground.
Do you have any consoles other than xbox, toasty? Whats some other of your favorites?

Also, to anyone with interest in survival horror games- have you checked the price of Rule of Rose recently???..... OVER 300 dollars!!!!!!!!! I'm so bummed! Years ago I saw it at my LGS for $80 and didn't buy it. Went back acouple days later to buy and it was gone, checked ebay when got home and they were all at least $120, still didn't buy. I can believe it because of the rarity, but I also can't believe how expensive that and some other games got!!!!
Skyrim is a worthy game! however, for me was much better on the Nintendo switch than it was on the PC or Xbox. just had to take a decrease in graphics quality. Probably given it around 90 hours so far

Latest posts

Back