Poll: Are you in favor of the predators being separated from the general population?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, separate the predators.
25.00%
1 25.00%
No, leave the predators alone.
25.00%
1 25.00%
No, leave the predators alone; I am one of them.
50.00%
2 50.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Separate the Predators from the General Population
I won't argue the point but we shouldn't be trying to make any remote online psychological diagnosis here.
They have tests to weed out the shapeshifters and vampires, but no reliable test to perform roadside blood thc content? What is the world coming too.
Christians are called to come out from among the unbelievers and be separate from them.

The Lord Jesus Christ declared in the following verse that Christians are the light of the world, and are to be a city set on a hill, shining our light into the world.

Matthew 5:14 King Kames Bible (KJB)
Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

And in the passage below, the apostle Paul first clarified a light and darkness difference between a believer and an unbeliever. And then he brought forward scripture from the old testament showing we are to come out from among the unbelievers and be separate from them.

2 Corinthians 6:14-18 King James Version (KJV)
14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.

18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

Churches are apostate in a number of ways, and one of them is not being compliant with either of the two quoted verses above.

Thus, Christians should obey the word of God, be the light of the world, live together as roommates and neighbors, separate from the unbelieving world, and collectively shine our light into the world. The Lord God Almighty will make a way. Amen
You're posting bible verses in the up for debate section...
(04-22-2019, 12:08 AM)AlertChristians Wrote: Christians are called to come out from among the unbelievers and be separate from them.

The Lord Jesus Christ declared in the following verse that Christians are the light of the world, and are to be a city set on a hill, shining our light into the world.

Matthew 5:14 King Kames Bible (KJB)
Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

And in the passage below, the apostle Paul first clarified a light and darkness difference between a believer and an unbeliever. And then he brought forward scripture from the old testament showing we are to come out from among the unbelievers and be separate from them.

2 Corinthians 6:14-18 King James Version (KJV)
14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.

18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

Churches are apostate in a number of ways, and one of them is not being compliant with either of the two quoted verses above.

Thus, Christians should obey the word of God, be the light of the world, live together as roommates and neighbors, separate from the unbelieving world, and collectively shine our light into the world. The Lord God Almighty will make a way. Amen

Debate of religion is forbidden.