Question

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluesunshineday

Reaction score
So, if I'm one of only a few people on here - does that mean I am one of the loneliest people in the world?

But there are only a few people posting (I mean right now - not the total number of members or lurkers).

I think it's a valid question considering how many people there are in the world and how easy it is for the majority of people to search online

Impossible to know the answer but just asking the question indicates you might feel like you're one of the loneliest people in the world.
If you feel that level of loneliness, and I do myself sometimes, that's probably the significant point.

What's up with users who don't post or lurk as "guests" without logging in? That's another thread.
Just finding this site indicates some kind of loneliness on their part; non-participation indicates something else....probably denial. But only they could say.

I don't want the title! Quite the opposite. It worries me that I might be that lonely.

And annoys me that rather than thinking about answering the question you have merely posted your judgements about me - which couln't be more wrong by the way

Enpatsu

I don't think it makes you the loneliest. People come and go here, right now we are just in a dead zone, so not as many people are posting.
 It will pick back up eventually.and like constant stranger said, there are many reasons why some don't post. Also keep in mind that quite a few people are the "suffer in silence" type and that's why they are lurking.  They want help, they want a community, but for whatever reason, they can't bring themselves to post.

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Let's think positive .[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]People communicate to form social bonds, to better understand one another. [/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]For instance, joining a forum produces a feeling of connectedness, even when people are geographically distant.[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]We often communicate to help others.[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]I started the thread "Good morning..." to encourage people to post when they log in here.[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]:) [/font]

Latest posts

Back