I'll be seeing you. ;)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShyNLonely

Reaction score
Hm, back here after a while, and not sure what to say.

I will just go my usual way ...
I was bullied as a kid, and my parents split when I was in elementary school. I still have problems with letting this two things.
Then I lost two close persons in my life, which I adored to death. Family disease.
Then my close childhood friend shoot himself in the head. Just few weeks after events in above line.
Then I got diagnosed with same family disease and two persons from line above.
Then it was 5 years of pure pain, anger and sorrow.
Then, person who I adored soo much , even thru I've never met him, or been at his concert. Hang himself in his house. He may not saved himself, but he saved me a lot of times. He saved milion lives of people who were listening to his music. And it s......ks soo bad that I won't see him anymore, or ever.
Then, I met girl who is a goddess .. and she fell in love with d....kh.....d like me. That kind of beauty guy sees only once in lifetime. And it came to d.....kh......d like me.
Then .... my body gave up on me.
Then my body gave up on me twice.
And is still giving up on me, so I'm not sure how much time I have left.
So yeah .... point of this was.

Live your life like you are the king/queen of universe .... experience things which you wouldn't ever experience in normal circumstances ... let yourself feel emotions, all of them, good onces and bad onces. Be kind, be nice, be humble, have a grace, and never lose that smile, and never lose the light behind your eyes. ;)

I'll be seing you down the road. ;)

Bye.

Latest posts

Back