Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Life Saving Protection of One's Self and/or Others with a Perimeter of Protection
Life Saving Protection of One's Self and/or Others with a Perimeter of Protection

In the name above every name establish a perimeter of protection around (name or describe) and their possession (optional) that is impenetrable and unfading. Distance between those involved is not a consideration. Whether you have ever met the other person(s) involved is not a consideration. Believing makes it happen.

AlertChristians
(04-17-2019, 12:52 PM)AlertChristians Wrote: Life Saving Protection of One's Self and/or Others with a Perimeter of Protection

In the name above every name establish a perimeter of protection around (name or describe) and their possession (optional) that is impenetrable and unfading. Distance between those involved is not a consideration. Whether you have ever met the other person(s) involved is not a consideration. Believing makes it happen.

AlertChristians

This is to amplify the "impenetrable and unfading". 

The perimeter is impenetrable by evil and unfading, not allowing those ouside of the protected person(s) to harm, and not restricting demons from being cast out of the protected person(s).

AlertChristians
Is this an incantation?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Think of me long enough to make a memory
Stop with the mocking and I don't want to hear "I'm not I'm asking a serious question" either. I see a lot of ridiculing and mocking of the OP. It stops now. If you can't have a civilized discussion and ask appropriate questions or have an appropriate discussion then don't post. Next post that looks at all remotely as mocking people will get banned.

Now I have to go copy/paste this in other threads because some of you can't just control yourselves.
Today I established a perimeter of protection in the name above every name around a man who was about to be beaten senseless and then likely murdered, eaten alive by cannibals. This supernatural feat was done while I was no where near this man. He was let go immediately by his would be murderers, and they left the scene.

I have done this for others with their lives also being saved from murderous cannibals. Believing makes it happen.

AlertChristians
People are Being Stalked and Attacked by Those with Supernatural Abilities or by Demons

People are being attacked in their residences or elsewhere by those with supernatural abilities, or by demons who do or do not look like people, or by those practicing witchcraft, sorcery, voodoo, incantations, etc.

Such attacks may be life threatening and possibly be from cannibals, and include:
- being tracked down by a group of people
- a trusted group of people turning against a person
- someone walking through a residence wall or appearing inside of a secure residence
- hearing noises made by people during the night who are outside of one's residence, such as: Indian style yelps or cries, whistling from one's mouth
- hearing a voice or noise from within a residence from someone found inside or not found
- hearing voices in one's mind by those who are outside or inside of one's residence (telepathy)
- hearing noises that correspond to one's thoughts
- objects inside the residence being moved around
- forced sex or sodomy while sleeping
- forced to have unwanted dreams
- verbal threats, assault, intimidation, bullying
- physical attacks, bludgeoning, battery
- brandishing a weapon, intimidation
- being robbed, mugged
- demonic attack within or from outside of one's body

There are supernatural ways of being protected from such attacks, some not written here. Also, a necessary part of a life saving remedy may at some point include being teleported out of harm's way, changing one's belief system, having demons cast out (removed) from one's body, physically moving from one's residence (at least temporarily), and/or moving like minded people into one's own residence.

AlertChristians

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Loneliness can Cost a Person Their Life - Murdered by Cannibals AlertChristians 6 126 04-24-2019, 08:32 AM
Last Post: Sci-Fi
  the value of human life? blackhole 13 3,959 11-27-2012, 03:48 AM
Last Post: JasonM
  Religion is given undeserved protection on this forum frey12 4 1,639 05-12-2012, 03:19 PM
Last Post: Minus
  Life markyj82 0 823 02-25-2012, 12:53 AM
Last Post: markyj82
  Spontaneous Creation: Quartz Crystals + Electricity + Water = Life! Phaedron 4 4,070 12-25-2011, 10:20 AM
Last Post: Phaedron
  the value of human life? blackhole 93 9,120 07-31-2011, 06:35 PM
Last Post: A Desolate Soul