Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Demons that Attack Through Nerves, Skin and Flesh - Formication
An extremely common kind of demon attacks people through nerves, skin and flesh. Like advancing stages of cancer, the symptoms, ailments, conditions, and manifestations caused by these demons gets worse. An early symptom they cause is vibrations or pulsing of a small area of the skin, as though something under the skin is doing this. The vibrations or pulsing are caused by demons, as they prepare to do greater harm. Demons are spirit beings that interact with the physical world. These demons, like some other kinds, interact within a person's body. They cause a wide variety of problems that healthcare providers try to alleviate with medications. Lyrica is one such medication used to block intolerable pain caused by these demons.

Formication is a diagnosis described as tactile hallucinations. A person has sensations of one or more insects on, in, or under the skin. These sensations are caused by demons. Such symptoms indicate the demons have advanced, like cancer advancing to another stage. 

These demons can advance in different ways, attacking systems of one's body including the respiratory, urinary, excretory, digestive, nervous, and endocrine systems. They also attack functions of the brain including memory and clarity of thought. They also speak in one's mind, as do some other kinds of demons.

One way these demons murder their host is by suffocation (asphyxiation), while a person sleeps. They smother a person by controlling air particularly around a person's nose and mouth, using fluid from the lungs to block breathing through nasal passages, controlling facial muscles to keep the mouth closed, and constricting airways by inflating themselves within the nose.

Psychiatry, medicine, and the entire healthcare industry would have the world believe that demons either do not exist or have nothing to do with what ails mankind. Only very rare cases of demonic possession get referred to a religious representative, who may or may not resolve the possession.

A cure for what ails a person involves removing demons from one's body and preventing demons from entering the person. Demons are to be cast out (removed) by a qualified man. I am preparing to do this for many people and at no charge.

AlertChristians
Are you ok? Genuinely becoming concerned about your wellbeing
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Think of me long enough to make a memory
He's starting to sound like Phaedron. lol
Want to talk?  Check out the CHAT ROOM 

[Image: Quotefancy-19173-3840x2160.jpg?resize=1165%2C655&ssl=1]
(04-17-2019, 11:26 PM)nibbysaurus Wrote: Are you ok? Genuinely becoming concerned about your wellbeing

The thread is about the well being of potentially billions here on earth who have murderous demons inside of them. It's not solely about the well being of the thread's author who is preparing to cast the murderous demons out of many people. Your expression of concern genuinely disregards the purpose of this thread.
So you're saying YOU don't have a demon in you? How do we know you aren't just trying to prepare us as hosts for your demon friends? :O

(04-18-2019, 02:22 AM)AlertChristians Wrote:
(04-17-2019, 11:26 PM)nibbysaurus Wrote: Are you ok? Genuinely becoming concerned about your wellbeing

The thread is about the well being of potentially billions here on earth who have murderous demons inside of them. It's not solely about the well being of the thread's author who is preparing to cast the murderous demons out of many people. Your expression of concern genuinely disregards the purpose of this thread.

No, it doesn't. Your perception seems to be slightly skewed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So back to the purpose of this thread. Another kind of demon that is not nearly as populous as the kind I wrote about in the original post is the serpent demon. They cause a pulse sensation that I characterize as completely harmless, though it indicates having a demon that is potentially very harmful or deadly. It's pulse sensation is mild, noticeable, without any pain, seems mostly done about the ears and face, seems to communicate through it's brief pulsing of one or two times, and wants to draw attention to itself. I recommend getting the demons cast out (removed) and until then ignoring the demon's pleas for attention. I've told at least one of these demons that it doesn't hurt and doesn't bother me, ignored it and fell asleep.
So you aren't going to provide evidence that we can trust that you aren't really a demon infested monster out to destroy us all?

(04-18-2019, 05:12 PM)AlertChristians Wrote: So back to the purpose of this thread. Another kind of demon that is not nearly as populous as the kind I wrote about in the original post is the serpent demon. They cause a pulse sensation that I characterize as completely harmless, though it indicates having a demon that is potentially very harmful or deadly. It's pulse sensation is mild, noticeable, without any pain, seems mostly done about the ears and face, seems to communicate through it's brief pulsing of one or two times, and wants to draw attention to itself. I recommend getting the demons cast out (removed) and until then ignoring the demon's pleas for attention. I've told at least one of these demons that it doesn't hurt and doesn't bother me, ignored it and fell asleep.

So you realize that is just your blood pumping... something that happens to all of us....  if we exert any energy at all.....
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
— Dr. Seuss
Leeches. That's what's needed here, apparently.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  People are Being Attacked by Those with Supernatural Abilities or by Demons AlertChristians 105 1,458 04-30-2019, 02:08 AM
Last Post: TheSkaFish
  Should The USA Attack Syria Or Just Let Them Be LoneKiller 8 1,158 09-05-2013, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Sci-Fi