Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Demons that Attack Through Nerves, Skin and Flesh - Formication
Yesssssss nibby, Leeches!!!!
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
— Dr. Seuss
The following are valuable physical defenses from demons that attack the feet.

Wear socks that absorb and retain water, and damp them with cool, refrigerated, or iced water.
Wearing socks like this helps soothe discomfort caused by the demons.
Wear wet socks when doing the following.
For heat or discomfort to the foot, rest the socked foot on top of ice chips or cubes for relief.
Another way is to sit while positioning either or both feet onto a bag of ice cubes.
Position the feet in any way to rapidly chill each location demons attack.
Do not leave your feet continually on the ice to cause discomfort or frostbite from the cold.
Where are you getting this information?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Think of me long enough to make a memory
Are people aware that this guy is actually a homeless guy who has mental issues? If you do a Google search.... you'll find a lot.

I feel kinda bad for him. Especially making fun of him. He genuinely believes it.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Everything you find on Google is true
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(04-19-2019, 07:13 AM)nibbysaurus Wrote: Everything you find on Google is true

Everything you find on Google is also apparently fair game to blab to the entire world.  And Lord knows there could only be one person on the internet with that name, huh?
Want to talk?  Check out the CHAT ROOM 

[Image: Quotefancy-19173-3840x2160.jpg?resize=1165%2C655&ssl=1]

It is when it's a username and you find everything else about him all over.

I mean, people can think whatever they want or do anything, I guess, since he's posting on his own volition, but if you keep wondering the why's and who's of this guy.... well, there you go.

(04-19-2019, 07:15 AM)TheRealCallie Wrote:

Everything you find on Google is also apparently fair game to blab to the entire world. And Lord knows there could only be one person on the internet with that name, huh?

Why don't you try searching and see for yourself before you start with the obnoxious sass again? It's not a common username and he's got extremely unique views in a lot of areas, all of which match, alongside everything else in his own self-described bio written here. It's the same guy.
You've been very guilty of that yourself, if you remember when he first arrived.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(04-19-2019, 07:28 AM)nibbysaurus Wrote: You've been very guilty of that yourself, if you remember when he first arrived.

Right. Before someone else tipped me off on what was up with this guy, then I just felt bad for him.

At first almost everyone thought he was humorless, back from his ban.
Did you know there are at least THREE websites with called "alertchristians"? Did you know there's no way you can know if all the people using that name are the same person? Did you know that without more identifying factors, there's no way you can know if a person is the same as another person, even if they have the same user name or the same style of writing,? I'm sure there are plenty of people who go around forums posting stuff like this "for the cause."

You don't know, so perhaps you should stop assuming and stop posting what you believe on a public forum when you have no right to bring someone else's personal shit out in the open.
Want to talk?  Check out the CHAT ROOM 

[Image: Quotefancy-19173-3840x2160.jpg?resize=1165%2C655&ssl=1]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  People are Being Attacked by Those with Supernatural Abilities or by Demons AlertChristians 105 2,922 04-30-2019, 02:08 AM
Last Post: TheSkaFish
  Should The USA Attack Syria Or Just Let Them Be LoneKiller 8 1,388 09-05-2013, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Sci-Fi