Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Demons that Attack Through Nerves, Skin and Flesh - Formication
(04-20-2019, 11:15 AM)TheRealCallie Wrote: Holy shit, my mom is infested with demons...I knew there was something off with her.

Now, tell me, does the flu shot rid you of demons?

Besides what the flu shot does, it does not rid a person of the demons that cause the flu.
(04-20-2019, 12:12 PM)AlertChristians Wrote:
(04-20-2019, 11:15 AM)TheRealCallie Wrote: Holy shit, my mom is infested with demons...I knew there was something off with her.

Besides what the flu shot does, it does not rid a person of the demons that cause the flu.

So are you saying that flu shots are pointless?
Want to talk?  Check out the CHAT ROOM 

[Image: Quotefancy-19173-3840x2160.jpg?resize=1165%2C655&ssl=1]
(04-20-2019, 10:22 PM)TheRealCallie Wrote:
(04-20-2019, 12:12 PM)AlertChristians Wrote:

So are you saying that flu shots are pointless?

No, that's not what besides means. I will re-write that sentence for better understanding.
Disregarding the efficacy of the flu shot, it does not rid a person of the demons that cause the flu.
Yes, but if you have demons, you are going to get the flu anyway, making the flu shot irrelevant. Unless the flu shot makes the demons go into hibernation.

Also, I would like to know what denomination of Christianity you are.

(04-18-2019, 10:51 PM)Danielle Wrote:
(04-18-2019, 05:12 PM)AlertChristians Wrote: So back to the purpose of this thread. Another kind of demon that is not nearly as populous as the kind I wrote about in the original post is the serpent demon. They cause a pulse sensation that I characterize as completely harmless, though it indicates having a demon that is potentially very harmful or deadly. It's pulse sensation is mild, noticeable, without any pain, seems mostly done about the ears and face, seems to communicate through it's brief pulsing of one or two times, and wants to draw attention to itself. I recommend getting the demons cast out (removed) and until then ignoring the demon's pleas for attention. I've told at least one of these demons that it doesn't hurt and doesn't bother me, ignored it and fell asleep.

So you realize that is just your blood pumping... something that happens to all of us....  if we exert any energy at all.....

These pulsings are caused by demons, at different times but usually noticed when at rest, not exertion. The demons interact with one's thoughts by pulsing usually once or twice, easily distinguished from blood pulsing.
(04-21-2019, 12:10 AM)TheRealCallie Wrote: Yes, but if you have demons, you are going to get the flu anyway, making the flu shot irrelevant.  Unless the flu shot makes the demons go into hibernation.

Also, I would like to know what denomination of Christianity you are.

I have answered about demons and the flu. The thread is not about the efficacy of the flu shot or about religious questions about me.

My threads are not for anyone to post about anything they want to post about. There's a chat function for such.
Actually, given that you have said you speak for God (or was that someone else? Either way, with a name like you have, I'd say it's relevant) I wish to know what denonination you are, so that of it is different than mine, I can research it a bit.

Also, public forum and everything I ask is relevant to what you post. And I'm chat admin, so I know what chat is for.

Stop with the mocking and I don't want to hear "I'm not I'm asking a serious question" either. I see a lot of ridiculing and mocking of the OP. It stops now. If you can't have a civilized discussion and ask appropriate questions or have an appropriate discussion then don't post. Next post that looks at all remotely as mocking people will get banned.

Now I have to go copy/paste this in other threads because some of you can't just control yourselves.
People are being hurt by flesh eating demons that interact with a person's thinking.
The demons may communicate physically through the person's body by causing sensations to include pain, irritation, burning, tickling or pleasure. The demons primarily afflict vulnerable areas of the body, such as the head, private areas, and the feet. The demons and others may speak in a person's mind. The demons may cause drowsiness, confusion, and sleep.

Healthcare providers will not remove the demons (cast them out), but try to medicate to reduce the unwanted symptoms.

The demons should be cast out by a man who is able.

AlertChristians
Bradley Dean Sanderson
People who have flies or flying insects (bugs) flying around or landing on their head or feet have demons in their body that control these insects.

Once demons strengthen enough inside of a person, they can control insects to anywhere in the body - to where ever the demons are located.

So for example, a typical place for demons to position themselves within one's body is behind the eardrums and on the other side of the eardrums. Positioned like this the demon(s) can pull a fly or flying insect toward the opening of an ear.

Demons often try using a system of behavior modification, affecting the left side of the body to communicate no or disapproval, and the right side of the body to communicate yes or approval. And at times they will control an insect in response to what their host thinks, says, or does. Demons also use a system of behavior modification by affecting the skin, nerves, and possibly other parts of the body.

Demons bother their host to consume their effort and time, to control and ultimately murder the person, once the demons have strengthened and possibly increased in number.

Demons do not want to be opposed or cast out (removed). I am preparing to cast out many demons out of many.

AlertChristians
Bradley Dean Sanderson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  People are Being Attacked by Those with Supernatural Abilities or by Demons AlertChristians 105 2,922 04-30-2019, 02:08 AM
Last Post: TheSkaFish
  Should The USA Attack Syria Or Just Let Them Be LoneKiller 8 1,388 09-05-2013, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Sci-Fi