Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.14 Average
People are Being Attacked by Those with Supernatural Abilities or by Demons
Science, medicine, education, government, entertainment, much of the internet, law enforcement, and common discourse - all support a false reality. Like a "box of information" that dictates the perception of many. 

Instead, reality largely involves the supernatural, which is presented by the world as being unacceptable and outside of the presented "box of information".

Information outside of the "box of information" that gets presented to the world is severely restricted to help maintain the false reality presented by the world's "box of information". 

Those in the world doing this are many, and they are throughout social status in high to low places.

Methods used to restrict outside of the "box of information" includes intimidation, bludgeoning, murder, cannibalism, witchcraft, sorcery, voodoo, and incantations.

They also manipulate search results of search engines, hack webites and forums, and work to steal a person's identity - all to keep a large segment of the population restricted to a false reality as presented in their "box of information".
(04-09-2019, 05:20 AM)AlertChristians Wrote: Science, medicine, education, government, entertainment, much of the internet, law enforcement, and common discourse - all support a false reality. Like a "box of information" that dictates the perception of many. 

Instead, reality largely involves the supernatural, which is presented by the world as being unacceptable and outside of the presented "box of information".

Flip these two, then you'd be correct.

Your posts are honestly rather creepy, man. You come across like you're pushing an agenda and really nothing else.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I agree that there is certainly a metaphysical component to this world. I do believe there is a supreme being. Whether or not we know what it is or what it wants is a different question, but I hold to Christian values personally. I think it tends to uplift more lives than any alternative if applied right in your own life. That’s my opinion.
Who's orchestrating the cannibalism and witchcraft? Illuminati funded with Knights Templar gold? An (((International cabal of banker elites))) pulling the strings?
supernatural
adjective
1. (of a manifestation or event) attributed to some force beyond scientific understanding or the laws of nature.

Given that definition, I agree. Reality is inexplicable. But, sadly, "whereof one cannot speak, thereof one must be silent."
(04-09-2019, 09:51 AM)ardour Wrote: Who's orchestrating the cannibalism and witchcraft? Illuminati funded with Knights Templar gold? An (((International cabal of banker elites))) pulling the strings?

Those in the world doing this are many, and they are throughout social status in high to low places.
(04-11-2019, 08:42 AM)AlertChristians Wrote:
(04-09-2019, 09:51 AM)ardour Wrote: Who's orchestrating the cannibalism and witchcraft? Illuminati funded with Knights Templar gold? An (((International cabal of banker elites))) pulling the strings?

So no one specific then...
Gnomes Will be Captured by Teleportation to Prove They are Real

I will have gnomes moved by a great power from unknown locations to one or more caged areas to prove that they are real, and so they will murder fewer or no more people. The word used on the internet that describes this moving phenomenon is teleportation. I am intentionally making no religious reference in order to abide by the rules of this forum of https://www.alonelylife.com.

Gnomes are numerous and viscous murderers of people. They are not as commonly portrayed online, in books, or as statues in front yards. They are short with relatively long and thick, muscular arms. They are able to overpower men due to their strength. A powerful man may survive an attack by a smaller than average gnome.

A primary attack method is to hide inside of a shed, wait for the owner to enter, then shut the door, secure it, possibly disable lighting, and attack. It only needs simple tools and time to do this, such as a wire, a nail, and a hammer or a rock. An unsuspecting owner can quickly find himself trapped inside the shed in the dark with an overpowering gnome attacking his face and/or genitals. The gnome will fight for the kill, eat until full and leave. 

A best first step in detering such an attack, is making and using a way to secure the shed's door remains wide open when using the shed, like a clasp with a padlock. A gnome will watch an owner's use of the shed to plan his opportunity. But he will know his plan is foiled once seeing there is no way for him to close the door. This may or may not deter all gnomes.

A second layer of protection to best prevent an attack is to have a fenced area, structured as a cage, attached to the entry side of the shed. This way the owner can enter a gated entry on the opposite end of the fenced area, see there are no gnomes inside the fenced area and none waiting around the gated entry waiting to run inside. Then enter the fenced area, secure the gate to keep them out. Use the shed knowing there are no gnomes hiding inside. Lock the shed when done, and lock the caged area when exiting.

Those who look like people, who see in the spirit realm and see through solid objects, see gnomes and know they exist. Such people generally avoid gnomes, and have not helped get them removed from the general population, because the gnomes murder those who do not see in the spirit realm.

To witness a man seeing through solid objects, watch a road construction crew. Before they dig through the sidewalk or street, a man spray paints on the sidewalk / street the location and instructions for digging. This man determines this only by seeing through the sidewalk / street, the dirt, and finds the cabling or piping that needs work. This road crew worker uses no other means for determining exactly where to dig. Before using people who could see through solid objects, construction crews used to have to dig up large sections of street / sidewalk to uncover the specific location(s) that needed work.
They've already done it and come out. You're behind on your research:

[Image: berserk-thing.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]
(04-12-2019, 08:30 AM)AlertChristians Wrote: Gnomes are numerous and viscous murderers of people. They are not as commonly portrayed online, in books, or as statues in front yards. They are short with relatively long and thick, muscular arms. They are able to overpower men due to their strength.

Shit. I think I'm a gnome.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Think of me long enough to make a memory

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are people nicer to you online than in the real world? TheHydromancer 131 35,271 07-27-2019, 07:12 AM
Last Post: Red Mouse
  Why do poor people get only what's left? African_weasel 47 12,957 06-21-2019, 12:54 AM
Last Post: ahsatan
  Demons that Attack Through Nerves, Skin and Flesh - Formication AlertChristians 60 5,896 05-04-2019, 12:24 AM
Last Post: Danielle
test So, You Have People Trying to Murder You - Who Do You Call for Help? AlertChristians 4 1,043 05-01-2019, 10:58 AM
Last Post: Sci-Fi
Cool Reasons Why Some People are So Thin and Twiggy Narrow AlertChristians 7 1,067 04-30-2019, 03:13 AM
Last Post: TheSkaFish
  Racism: Dark skinned people are frowned upon and not the other way around. Azariah 18 2,270 04-09-2019, 05:09 AM
Last Post: ITellYouHhwut
  Assessing spiritualism and supernatural events Rodent 28 16,694 12-22-2017, 03:43 PM
Last Post: Paraiyar
  Lonely Old People 9006 18 12,615 06-25-2016, 10:25 PM
Last Post: Serephina
  Illuminati vs The People (Freemason Capstone Osiris Archangel Michael) Zion Matrix Phaedron 1 2,906 10-17-2015, 08:50 PM
Last Post: 9006
  Art Bell - The Shadow People Phaedron 11 6,988 07-15-2015, 03:16 PM
Last Post: Phaedron