Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
People are Being Attacked by Those with Supernatural Abilities or by Demons
I love gnomes!!!
And I love nibby's long, thick, muscular arms.
Want to talk?  Check out the CHAT ROOM 

[Image: Quotefancy-19173-3840x2160.jpg?resize=1165%2C655&ssl=1]
I used to be a gnome. But puberty changed me.
Make no mistake: there are no known gnomes. No more of this stuff, okay?
Sometimes I wake up in the morning and I go...
[Image: d8mV4rP.gif]
lol Gnomes are real just like fairies and leprechauns.
(04-09-2019, 05:20 AM)AlertChristians Wrote: Science, medicine, education, government, entertainment, much of the internet, law enforcement, and common discourse - all support a false reality. Like a "box of information" that dictates the perception of many. 

Instead, reality largely involves the supernatural, which is presented by the world as being unacceptable and outside of the presented "box of information".

It is an Electric Universe, there are no isolated islands in space. Everything is connected electrically, your heart and mind is electric and connected to the electric field of the Earth which in turn connects to the Sun, Galaxy and wider cosmos. All this is explained by Anubis. The universe sends messages through our minds and hearts as thoughts using the Electric Field of the Earth.
(04-14-2019, 12:14 AM)Minus Wrote:
(04-09-2019, 05:20 AM)AlertChristians Wrote: Science, medicine, education, government, entertainment, much of the internet, law enforcement, and common discourse - all support a false reality. Like a "box of information" that dictates the perception of many. 

Instead, reality largely involves the supernatural, which is presented by the world as being unacceptable and outside of the presented "box of information".

It is an Electric Universe, there are no isolated islands in space. Everything is connected electrically, your heart and mind is electric and connected to the electric field of the Earth which in turn connects to the Sun, Galaxy and wider cosmos. All this is explained by Anubis. The universe sends messages through our minds and hearts as thoughts using the Electric Field of the Earth.

Irrelevant.
When I think happy thoughts, I can fly. Sadly I lost my marbles.
It is a strange discourse of metaphysical thoughts being covered here.  I'll jump in just once to give a Christian perspective.

While some of the listed categories of non-realities may include certain examples of such (like media's fake news or internet profiles), the reality of the people, places, and activities occurring in each of the listed disciplines is undeniable - unless one doesn't believe in our universe of time, space, and matter.  Perhaps you're trying to make a point about the misperceptions that are occurring in the world today, based upon dispersed, wrong information?  With that, I would agree.

Based upon the evidence, I believe in both a supernatural world of God, angels, spirits, and intervening actions, as well as our physical world, universe, and natural properties governing it.  It is true though that the Athiests (aka secularists, naturalists, or materialists) are fervently rejecting one side of this equation and making progress in successfully erasing it from our nation's history of beliefs.  In the U.S., this has been done most effectively within the past 60 years through the teaching, prevalence, and accepted belief of evolution over creationism.  The supernatural beliefs have also been squashed by the opposition of all Christian references in the educational system, public arena, and government politics.  I don't know whether this can be attributed to conspirators since the same things happened before in Europe under the influence of different organizations and governments.  In any case, the percentage of Americans professing Christianity or believing in Biblical supernatural events is sadly declining.  I agree with our founding fathers that this nation's success, and its people's happiness, depends entirely on the providential hand of God in our affairs.  If we reject the supernatural, we reject him.  And if we reject him, there'll be a price to pay that no one's gonna like.
The nature or reality from a Christian's perspective?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are people nicer to you online than in the real world? TheHydromancer 131 32,727 07-27-2019, 07:12 AM
Last Post: Red Mouse
  Why do poor people get only what's left? African_weasel 47 11,041 06-21-2019, 12:54 AM
Last Post: ahsatan
  Demons that Attack Through Nerves, Skin and Flesh - Formication AlertChristians 60 4,318 05-04-2019, 12:24 AM
Last Post: Danielle
test So, You Have People Trying to Murder You - Who Do You Call for Help? AlertChristians 4 735 05-01-2019, 10:58 AM
Last Post: Sci-Fi
Cool Reasons Why Some People are So Thin and Twiggy Narrow AlertChristians 7 755 04-30-2019, 03:13 AM
Last Post: TheSkaFish
  Racism: Dark skinned people are frowned upon and not the other way around. Azariah 18 1,937 04-09-2019, 05:09 AM
Last Post: ITellYouHhwut
  Assessing spiritualism and supernatural events Rodent 28 15,909 12-22-2017, 03:43 PM
Last Post: Paraiyar
  Lonely Old People 9006 18 12,200 06-25-2016, 10:25 PM
Last Post: Serephina
  Illuminati vs The People (Freemason Capstone Osiris Archangel Michael) Zion Matrix Phaedron 1 2,753 10-17-2015, 08:50 PM
Last Post: 9006
  Art Bell - The Shadow People Phaedron 11 6,667 07-15-2015, 03:16 PM
Last Post: Phaedron