Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
People are Being Attacked by Those with Supernatural Abilities or by Demons
Defeating Witchcraft, Sorcery, Voodoo, Incantations

Witchcraft, sorcery, voodoo, incantations are ways of murdering people.

These ways of murdering people are defeated by using trampling authority in the name above every name (when you can do so) and in the name above every name forbid and bind the evil such that it does not harm you and/or others. Believing makes it happen.

AlertChristians
Spoons have been used to kill people too. Will we be abolishing those too?
Want to talk?  Check out the CHAT ROOM 

[Image: Quotefancy-19173-3840x2160.jpg?resize=1165%2C655&ssl=1]
The evil is in the person and how they use it. Those things are not all evil. I had a friend in high school who studied witch craft, she only practiced good witch craft. She knew it wasn't to be used for personal gain or revenge because there could be a negative outcome to black magic.

[Image: p5XQ_g.gif]
(04-13-2019, 11:54 PM)ahsatan Wrote: lol Gnomes are real just like fairies and leprechauns.

Leprechauns are number 3 on my list to have teleported to one or more caged areas to prove they are real.
(04-14-2019, 06:36 PM)AlertChristians Wrote: The nature or reality from a Christian's perspective?

Glad you seemingly read my post, but I plum don't understand your responsive question or comment.  I'll move on unless you inquire further here.
(04-17-2019, 06:14 PM)Sir Joseph Wrote:
(04-14-2019, 06:36 PM)AlertChristians Wrote: The nature or reality from a Christian's perspective?

Glad you seemingly read my post, but I plum don't understand your responsive question or comment.  I'll move on unless you inquire further here.

Up for Debate

A forum where arguing is allowed - although personal insults will not be tolerated. All controversial threads should be posted here. Debate of religion is forbidden. 
Moderated By: Sci-FiVanillaCreme

You invite argument or debate by posting a religious perspective.
Religious debate is not allowed on this forum. You copy and pasted the heading of this subsection, you should know that, do not insight it.
I cage up all the Gnomes I find.... they are in my bathroom.....
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
— Dr. Seuss
(04-17-2019, 09:31 PM)Sci-Fi Wrote: Religious debate is not allowed on this forum.  You copy and pasted the heading of this subsection, you should know that, do not insight it.

You shot the messenger, and missed the culprit.
People are Being Attacked by Those with Supernatural Abilities or by Demons

People are being attacked in their residences or elsewhere by those with supernatural abilities, or by demons who do or do not look like people, or by those practicing witchcraft, sorcery, voodoo, incantations, etc.

Such attacks may be life threatening and possibly be from cannibals, and include:
- being tracked down by a group of people
- a trusted group of people turning against a person
- someone walking through a residence wall or appearing inside of a secure residence
- hearing noises made by people during the night who are outside of one's residence, such as: Indian style yelps or cries, whistling from one's mouth
- hearing a voice or noise from within a residence from someone found inside or not found
- hearing voices in one's mind by those who are outside or inside of one's residence (telepathy)
- hearing noises that correspond to one's thoughts
- objects inside the residence being moved around
- forced sex or sodomy while sleeping
- forced to have unwanted dreams
- verbal threats, assault, intimidation, bullying
- physical attacks, bludgening, battery
- brandishing a weapon, intimidation
- being robbed, mugged
- demonic attack within or from outside of one's body

There are supernatural ways of being protected from such attacks, some not written here. Also, a necessary part of a life saving remedy may at some point include being teleported out of harm's way, changing one's belief system, having demons cast out (removed) from one's body, physically moving from one's residence (at least temporarily), and/or moving like minded people into one's own residence.

AlertChristians

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are people nicer to you online than in the real world? TheHydromancer 131 32,725 07-27-2019, 07:12 AM
Last Post: Red Mouse
  Why do poor people get only what's left? African_weasel 47 11,040 06-21-2019, 12:54 AM
Last Post: ahsatan
  Demons that Attack Through Nerves, Skin and Flesh - Formication AlertChristians 60 4,314 05-04-2019, 12:24 AM
Last Post: Danielle
test So, You Have People Trying to Murder You - Who Do You Call for Help? AlertChristians 4 735 05-01-2019, 10:58 AM
Last Post: Sci-Fi
Cool Reasons Why Some People are So Thin and Twiggy Narrow AlertChristians 7 754 04-30-2019, 03:13 AM
Last Post: TheSkaFish
  Racism: Dark skinned people are frowned upon and not the other way around. Azariah 18 1,937 04-09-2019, 05:09 AM
Last Post: ITellYouHhwut
  Assessing spiritualism and supernatural events Rodent 28 15,908 12-22-2017, 03:43 PM
Last Post: Paraiyar
  Lonely Old People 9006 18 12,198 06-25-2016, 10:25 PM
Last Post: Serephina
  Illuminati vs The People (Freemason Capstone Osiris Archangel Michael) Zion Matrix Phaedron 1 2,753 10-17-2015, 08:50 PM
Last Post: 9006
  Art Bell - The Shadow People Phaedron 11 6,666 07-15-2015, 03:16 PM
Last Post: Phaedron