Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
People are Being Attacked by Those with Supernatural Abilities or by Demons
:O
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
— Dr. Seuss
how many damn threads do you need to have for the same damn topic?
Want to talk?  Check out the CHAT ROOM 

[Image: Quotefancy-19173-3840x2160.jpg?resize=1165%2C655&ssl=1]
I'm over here waiting for legal weed but forgot the hardest most mind altering drug of all is actually protected by the constitution. Religion.
You already have more than one thread about the same subject, continue on from there please instead of creating similar thread. Thanks.
A Great Earthquake Many Times Worse than Any Other will Strike California, USA

A great earthquake will strike the San Jacinto fault zone in Southern California, which will set off a chain reaction throughout the San Andreas fault. The earthquake will be many times worse than any previous earthquake in recorded history, and it will negatively affect nearly all of the continental United States. 

Before the earthquake begins, I will be the only person on earth responsible for a major land mass that includes Los Angeles and a few surrounding areas being miraculously teleported (moved) to another location, thereby saving the lives of those on that land mass and preserving its infrastructure.

I intentionally have not addressed anything religious in this post in order to not invite religious debate that would have the thread closed. The applicable rule for A Lonely Life follows. "Religious discussion is allowed on the forum but debates are not, any discussion which turns into a debate will have the thread closed."

AlertChristians
Bradley Dean Sanderson
(04-17-2019, 10:19 AM)TheRealCallie Wrote: Spoons have been used to kill people too.  Will we be abolishing those too?

I didn't write about abolishing witchcraft, spoons or anything.

I wrote about defeating witchcraft, sorcery, voodoo, and incantations.

In the following thread of mine, I wrote about predators being separated from the general public,
and some of those predators are practitioners of witchcraft, sorcery, voodoo, incantations, etc.
https://www.alonelylife.com/showthread.php?tid=39815

Witchcraft (etc) are ways of murdering people. Those who practice such ways of murdering are murderers.
They are predators seeking to murder people.

There are laws in every country against murder.
Such murderers by witchcraft, etc. should be separated from the general public;
just like someone who clubs others in the head should be separated from the
general public.

Club

Surely, you wouldn't want predators around you trying to murder you,
whether by witchcraft, etc., by clubing, cannibalism, by spoon, or whatever.

Should witchcraft etc. be abolished since these are ways of murdering people?
Why would anyone want to leave a loaded gun in the hands of a murderer who murdered with a gun?
Likewise, why leave witchcraft etc. legal and its practitioners unpunished?
Why leave any type of predator free to seek murder within the general public?
Separate each predator to their own kind. Again, here's my related thread.
https://www.alonelylife.com/showthread.php?tid=39815

AlertChristians
(04-20-2019, 06:57 PM)AlertChristians Wrote: Should witchcraft etc. be abolished since these are ways of murdering people?
Why would anyone want to leave a loaded gun in the hands of a murderer who murdered with a gun?
Separate each predator to their own kind.

That could be said for ANYONE who kills or attempts to kill or plots to kill.  You said it yourself, "Why would anyone want to leave a loaded gun in the hands of a murderer who murdered with a gun?"  Yet, I see no indication that you think guns should be abolished.  I see nothing of saying anyone who even owns a gun should be separated. 
The same could also reasonably be said for those that eat themselves to death. (Think those that are 600 lbs or above) Should they have all food taken away from them?  Should a person who killed someone in a car accident (accidentally) have their license taken from them forever, and never be able to set foot in a vehicle?

From what you wrote in this post, you are basically admitting that not everyone who practices paganism is bad, so why are you condemning an entire group for the actions of a few?  This thread is quickly becoming no different than the incel threads.

Congratulations OP for being the most obvious troll ever. Big Grin
"Of Fire in Nature, Love in Spirit unkenned,
Life, hath no axle, no spring, and no End"
(04-20-2019, 10:21 PM)TheRealCallie Wrote:
(04-20-2019, 06:57 PM)AlertChristians Wrote: Should witchcraft etc. be abolished since these are ways of murdering people?
Separate each predator to their own kind.

That could be said for ANYONE who kills or attempts to kill or plots to kill.  You said it yourself, "Why would anyone want to leave a loaded gun in the hands of a murderer who murdered with a gun?"  Yet, I see no indication that you think guns should be abolished.  I see nothing of saying anyone who even owns a gun should be separated. 
The same could also reasonably be said for those that eat themselves to death. (Think those that are 600 lbs or above) Should they have all food taken away from them?  Should a person who killed someone in a car accident (accidentally) have their license taken from them forever, and never be able to set foot in a vehicle?

From what you wrote in this post, you are basically admitting that not everyone who practices paganism is bad, so why are you condemning an entire group for the actions of a few?  This thread is quickly becoming no different than the incel threads.

I didn't use the word paganism, and I am not defining it here. Again, practitioners of witchcraft, sorcery, voodoo, incantations, etc. are murderers because these are ways of murdering people. Such practitioners are predators who seek to murder others, and they will be separated from the general population. 

If a person uses a spoon to eat, no foul. But if the person is a murderer with a spoon, why leave them access to the general population. Now replace spoon with anything else, and separate the predator from the general population. Vote for the predators to be separated from the general population. Why side with those who want to murder others?
It's the the soul purpose of prisons?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Demons that Attack Through Nerves, Skin and Flesh - Formication AlertChristians 60 1,517 05-04-2019, 12:24 AM
Last Post: Danielle
test So, You Have People Trying to Murder You - Who Do You Call for Help? AlertChristians 4 207 05-01-2019, 10:58 AM
Last Post: Sci-Fi
  Why do poor people get only what's left? African_weasel 40 8,048 04-30-2019, 04:40 AM
Last Post: TheSkaFish
Cool Reasons Why Some People are So Thin and Twiggy Narrow AlertChristians 7 236 04-30-2019, 03:13 AM
Last Post: TheSkaFish
  Racism: Dark skinned people are frowned upon and not the other way around. Azariah 18 1,219 04-09-2019, 05:09 AM
Last Post: ITellYouHhwut
  Are people nicer to you online than in the real world? TheHydromancer 122 27,472 01-10-2019, 01:26 AM
Last Post: IncolaVacui
  Assessing spiritualism and supernatural events Rodent 28 14,424 12-22-2017, 03:43 PM
Last Post: Paraiyar
  Lonely Old People 9006 18 11,320 06-25-2016, 10:25 PM
Last Post: Serephina
  Illuminati vs The People (Freemason Capstone Osiris Archangel Michael) Zion Matrix Phaedron 1 2,405 10-17-2015, 08:50 PM
Last Post: 9006
  Art Bell - The Shadow People Phaedron 11 6,228 07-15-2015, 03:16 PM
Last Post: Phaedron