Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Incels are a hate group. There is no debate.
(04-18-2019, 08:35 PM)Naizo Wrote: Is it racist to be attracted to a specific race of people?

No reason. Asking for a friend.

In today's offended world, I think it's considered racist just to share the same continent.....

Also, if it's "not up for debate," why did you put it in the debate section?
Want to talk?  Check out the CHAT ROOM 

[Image: Quotefancy-19173-3840x2160.jpg?resize=1165%2C655&ssl=1]
(04-18-2019, 08:37 PM)TheRealCallie Wrote:
(04-18-2019, 08:35 PM)Naizo Wrote: Is it racist to be attracted to a specific race of people?

No reason. Asking for a friend.

In today's offended world, I think it's considered racist just to share the same continent.....

Also, if it's "not up for debate," why did you put it in the debate section?

Well I was just wondering cause when I was young, like 11-13 I thought Asian women were the prettiest type of women. Then as I got older, black women were really my thing and also they just really look good in yellow. Then I realized all women look really good in yellow, and I was like you know what red heads are kinda hot, pale white ass redheaded women. Then I started to like blonde white women. A few weeks ago I started watching a show and there's a lot of Native American women so I thought they're really pretty, wow! At the moment, I think Latinas are really pretty though. Been watching Superstore.

Was worried I was being racist.
I don't think that makes you racist, unless you disregard every other race for that one specific race. Given that your "type" changes pretty often and widely, I'd say you're okay.

Also, being a pale white ass redheaded woman is hard......lol

Don't try to trick me into complimenting! That'd be racist towards everyone else.

/Sarcasm

America Ferrera is a nice lookin' lady though.
(04-18-2019, 05:25 PM)ardour Wrote: Obviously Enpatsu No Shakugan's second/sockpuppet account.  You're not doing a very good job of hiding it dude.

And BTW offensive speech is still protected as free speech  - in the Constitution for example. Hate speech laws typically apply to speech that incites violence. Merely saying nasty or unflattering things about this or that group doesn't qualify. Learn a bit about the concepts you're referencing.

Ahahaha. Who's still obsessed now?

Ask the mods to check the IPs, it's 100% not me. I just got sick of posting and arguing with the brick walls known as incels, and guess what? Funny how everyone else just picked up the slack and continued to call all you man-babies out on your BS.

Almost like anyone sensible who's socially mature also detest incels and everything they stand for. Rolleyes IE, the real majority.

I've said it before, the insane minorities have to cry the loudest to over-compensate for their lack of any real power, AKA, "incels"; or as I like to call them: permavirgin whiners.
Still want to try and debate not being one yourself?
[Image: giphy.gif]
I really like this level of discourse. Here's a news article that says exactly what I think and also declares that it's not up for debate. I guess that's it then, case closed.

I'm not here to defend Incels and that the center of their identity is the lack of sex, I disagree with that notion. I'm more curious about the origin of that mindset and "male entitlement" is not a sufficient explanation for me. If it's even worth mentioning, getting laid is not a men's rights issue.

On the Toronto Van Attack...I looking forward to the trial in 2020 because if I got it right there's nothing linking Minassian to Incels except for that particular Facebook post which has been accepted as fact by many, but not all people who have looked into it. Some doubts about the timing of the post and the lack of other connections. They couldn't tie him to the Incel Reddit or the Incels.me forum.

PS: I would also prefer not to live in a totalitarian state and it's not because I want women and minorities raped and/or killed. Would OP apply his guilt by association and holistic approach to other groups? The average feminists and rad-fems got along pretty well until trans people got in the way.
Sometimes I wake up in the morning and I go...
[Image: d8mV4rP.gif]
(04-19-2019, 01:30 AM)Rodent Wrote: I really like this level of discourse. Here's a news article that says exactly what I think and also declares that it's not up for debate. I guess that's it then, case closed.

I'm not here to defend Incels and that the center of their identity is the lack of sex, I disagree with that notion. I'm more curious about the origin of that mindset and "male entitlement" is not a sufficient explanation for me. If it's even worth mentioning, getting laid is not a men's rights issue.

On the Toronto Van Attack...I looking forward to the trial in 2020 because if I got it right there's nothing linking Minassian to Incels except for that particular Facebook post which has been accepted as fact by many, but not all people who have looked into it. Some doubts about the timing of the post and the lack of other connections. They couldn't tie him to the Incel Reddit or the Incels.me forum.

PS: I would also prefer not to live in a totalitarian state and it's not because I want women and minorities raped and/or killed. Would OP apply his guilt by association and holistic approach to other groups? The average feminists and rad-fems got along pretty well until trans people got in the way.

I like that we can't discuss the guts of the article or we would be talking about murder, people who declare killers to be heroes, threats of violent attacks, dehumanization of women...

...and I especially like the hyperbole that is used to respond, instead.

Just like others have complained about my facts, that they have to put the word in quotation marks is sort of said.  Facts, are facts.

Let's just take the PS.  You don't live in a totalitarian state.  If one is a member of the Nazi Party one is a member of a Nazi Party.  If one is an Incel, one is an Incel...a hate group.
I don't buy the, "But there are good people....", crud.  Good people aren't members of hate groups.  And finally, no, the average feminists are not members of hate groups and Holy Cow how out of whack do you have to be to suggest that!?!?

Oh, and wait....you buy into conspiracy theories that throw doubt on whether a killer was part of a Hate Group?  By 2020 and the trial you will be well past "got it right" and on to the next conspiracy.

Murderers.  People calling murderers heroes.  People calling for violence.

A Hate group.

IMO it is very telling that Incel is so well defended here.  And that posts being eventually taken down for arguing is so called evidence of anything.

Posts started by admitted Incels.  Incels freely given a forum for their hate.  And then when others respond the threads are removed.  And the process starts again?

The only thing that tells me is Incel is protected from the responses it/they deserve.
Threads like this are no better than the incel threads.  You are just becoming a hate group yourself.
Don't believe me? Just go ahead and look at what you post and tell me how it is different?  You are generalizing, you are saying shit is fact when there is obvious reliable sources that say it's not, you are saying YOU are right and everyone else is wrong, you are attacking and insulting.  How exactly is this shit any different?

(04-19-2019, 02:11 AM)DanL53 Wrote: I like that we can't discuss the guts of the article or we would be talking about murder, people who declare killers to be heroes, threats of violent attacks, dehumanization of women...

...and I especially like the hyperbole that is used to respond, instead.

Just like others have complained about my facts, that they have to put the word in quotation marks is sort of said.  Facts, are facts.

Let's just take the PS.  You don't live in a totalitarian state.  If one is a member of the Nazi Party one is a member of a Nazi Party.  If one is an Incel, one is an Incel...a hate group.
I don't buy the, "But there are good people....", crud.  Good people aren't members of hate groups.  And finally, no, the average feminists are not members of hate groups and Holy Cow how out of whack do you have to be to suggest that!?!?

The hyperbole? You brought up the Nazis first. My issue is the difference between a self-imposed label and label that is applied from the outside. And you were the one who accused ardour of wanting to spout hatred and incite violence and put him on the same level as "hate groups". Just because he actually cared about the damn definition of hate speech. But you got another definition. Well, it is a political term and you know what? You can be wrong about a political matter. Factually or morally, that's why politics change and we stopped certain practices. My issue is a matter of principle.

I didn't say the average feminists are members of hate groups. I illustrated your line of thinking about groups that happen to agree on one matter and might work together while still disagreeing on other points - potentially not even being aware of their differences. Isn't that exactly what happened to some of more well-known past feminists of the second wave? They came out as TERFs and fell out of favor because as much as they might have done for feminism, they were not accepting of trans-women, even declaring them as infiltrators and part of the men's rights movement.

(04-19-2019, 02:11 AM)DanL53 Wrote: Oh, and wait....you buy into conspiracy theories that throw doubt on whether a killer was part of a Hate Group?  By 2020 and the trial you will be well past "got it right" and on to the next conspiracy.

Murderers.  People calling murderers heroes.  People calling for violence.

A Hate group.

IMO it is very telling that Incel is so well defended here.  And that posts being eventually taken down for arguing is so called evidence of anything.

Posts started by admitted Incels.  Incels freely given a forum for their hate.  And then when others respond the threads are removed.  And the process starts again?

The only thing that tells me is Incel is protected from the responses it/they deserve.

You're a paranoid lunatic. It's not a fucking conspiracy theory, there were plenty of news articles out there that pointed out that the Facebook post had to be looked at with caution because 4chan hoaxes are not uncommon. Facebook said it believes the post is real and that was it, but hacking was not completely ruled out.

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2018/04...icity.html

Defending principles is not the same as defending a group, let alone murderous individuals within it and those who speak favorably of them. Get that through your head.
Sometimes I wake up in the morning and I go...
[Image: d8mV4rP.gif]
(04-19-2019, 03:04 AM)TheRealCallie Wrote: Threads like this are no better than the incel threads.  You are just becoming a hate group yourself.
Don't believe me? Just go ahead and look at what you post and tell me how it is different?  You are generalizing, you are saying shit is fact when there is obvious reliable sources that say it's not, you are saying YOU are right and everyone else is wrong, you are attacking and insulting.  How exactly is this shit any different?

Take your pick:

https://www.google.com/search?q=is+Incel...e&ie=UTF-8

The shit coming from me is in defense of people being threatened.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Debate: Is the Egyptian Sphinx a Cat or Dog? Azariah 9 618 02-25-2019, 01:04 AM
Last Post: Jessicat
  Does anyone else hate how there's so much liberal propaganda on the media? (Rant) AnonymousMe 47 7,871 04-25-2018, 02:02 AM
Last Post: Richard_39
  Is Britain First a Racist/Neo-Fascist group in Britain? SophiaGrace 24 8,016 09-24-2014, 07:32 AM
Last Post: Walley
  is plastic surgery a sign of insecurity or self-hate? jales 34 12,261 11-21-2012, 05:42 AM
Last Post: BrokenInside
  my little pony debate thread blackhole 49 16,261 06-15-2012, 10:22 PM
Last Post: Callie
  Why is the debate of religion forbidden? Unwanted94 6 1,978 05-30-2012, 07:35 AM
Last Post: Gutted
  My love/hate relationship with science heretostay 46 8,767 07-12-2009, 01:06 AM
Last Post: Skorian
  Should acts of hate be criminalized? Naleena 8 6,334 06-05-2009, 02:09 AM
Last Post: SimizAkri