Born again! Praise the Lord!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

humourless

Reaction score
Im born again! Im back to life! ive been given new breath on Lonely Life Forums! No more lonely nights!
Once I was dead. But now I live! Ressurection! 
And at Easter! More than a coincidence I say! To rise from the grave with the Lord! its a miracle!
I have come to bring you new life too! No more lonely days!
And even to our poor mods. like Sky Fly.it must be a tough gig doing that job I bet.
Ok well I look forward to starting lots of threads and chatting to you gorgeous people. Bye for now.

hi katetic
have you ever considered a new life with JC? You might want to mull that over for a while or even make that instant decision right now? Come on! Do yourself a favour!

Be careful if you add even more threads about religion. It's not an easy topic and causes always trouble. Take it easy!

Think about why God gave you another chance here, probably to learn from your mistakes and become a better human. I bet there is something like that in the bible.

Well I think God wants me to suffer with him by being on here with you lonely folk. I want you all to have LIFE! Yet every time I come here I smell DEATH!
Wake up!!!
This forum needs some LIIIFFFE!!

I have to say, I enjoy your take on Christianity.  It's strange, you seem as if you are serious about it to the point that you can't possibly be serious. I found it amusing how you managed to tie everything back to Christianity somehow, or how you went out of your way to be enthusiastic about it.  It's like being beaten over the head with a cartoon hammer  
:club:

Gotta say, I'll miss your posts.  You sure were a character.

TheSkaFish said:
I have to say, I enjoy your take on Christianity.  It's strange, you seem as if you are serious about it to the point that you can't possibly be serious.  I found it amusing how you managed to tie everything back to Christianity somehow, or how you went out of your way to be enthusiastic about it.  It's like being beaten over the head with a cartoon hammer  

I need you to advocate for me on here. otherwise I will die of boredom . What a way to go. A lonely Life Forum  death is slow and agonisingly dull.

humourless said:
TheSkaFish said:
I have to say, I enjoy your take on Christianity.  It's strange, you seem as if you are serious about it to the point that you can't possibly be serious.  I found it amusing how you managed to tie everything back to Christianity somehow, or how you went out of your way to be enthusiastic about it.  It's like being beaten over the head with a cartoon hammer  

I need you to advocate for me on here. otherwise I will die of boredom . What a way to go. A lonely Life Forum  death is slow and agonisingly dull.

Wow, you're back! I thought you were out for good.

Hang in there man.  Yeah things have been slowing down around here, I can only hope things pick up again.

But yeah.  I may not have always agreed with your posts (I did sometimes though) but I bear you no ill will. I laughed at some of your posts, but not in a cruel, mocking tone.  And when I said you were a character I meant it in a positive, non-offensive way.

TheSkaFish said:
humourless said:
TheSkaFish said:

Wow, you're back!  I thought you were out for good.

Hang in there man.  Yeah things have been slowing down around here, I can only hope things pick up again.

But yeah.  I may not have always agreed with your posts (I did sometimes though) but I bear you no ill will.  I laughed at some of your posts, but not in a cruel, mocking tone.  And when I said you were a character I meant it in a positive, non-offensive way.

I dont think my attempt at humour is hateful. I hope not. I make fun of myself mostly. just having fun with language. which some will regard as spam.

I make fun of my own seriousness. I am a serious Christian though. maybe too serious. God wants us to lighten up I suggest.

Latest posts

Back