Flawed or lonely

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I-don't-smoke

Reaction score
I remember a few years ago I typed into Google "I'm so fu**ing lonely". I came across some kind of a forum, maybe a blog, can't tell for sure. There was a long thread, an interesting story of a lonely person. I wanted to make a reply that day, but I didn't. I don't know why, although I always felt lonely. I guess today I was ready to write my first post. Or maybe I'm just a little drunk..

I'm not a loner. I've been quite successful with girls. I have good job, a place to live, my hobbies, friends, parents, a girlfriend. But, despite all that, I feel lonely. And it's driving me nuts. I don't understand - is it the case that I'm spoiled and don't know how to value what I have? Or is it something else? Am I making sense at all?.. 

You can call me E. and I'm almost 30.

Your friends, family and girlfriend. Do you have a good connection with them all? Do you feel welcomed by everyone? If you do, I'm not really sure. That's usually the case, but not always.

Welcome to the forum. And congrats on not smoking. lol

Loneliness is the human condition. Absolutely everyone goes through at least one lonely period in their life. Don't feel alone in your loneliness.

[font=Arial, sans-serif]We should give meaning and purpose to our life. :) [/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Discover what you want and go for it.[/font]

Latest posts

Back