Pictures - Other

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minus

Unknown member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
There is a thread for humorous pictures, a thread for pictures that you have taken yourself, one for avatars, one for icons and animations, one for videos and i don't know what all else. This is for photos and graphics that just don't fit into any of those other categories.

Like this Python catcher in Africa

graphic003.jpg

graphic001.jpg

Antihero said:
Christ that is a big snake.

Between the small size of that cave/hole and the large size of that snake, i don't think that job is anything that i will be doing anytime soon.;)

This is more my preferred size.

4HwG7LHl_o.jpg

A Barbados thread snake curls up on a U.S. quarter. The soil-burrowing reptile is one of a newly discovered snake species that is being called the world's smallest.

At about ten centimeters long (less than four inches), the new snake species was confirmed through genetic tests and studies of its physical features.

i hope AirBug doesnt look at this he is so afraid of snakes
lol

can you link me to the thread for ones you took yourself

i have one. i want to put this:

EDIT: thanks Minus, I moved it

MY God, I would not like to do what they are doing with the snake. How did you come to take them picks?

jales, Cool pick :) Simple but very cool. If I had done that I would had probably spelt something wrong haha. On account of not having a spell check with me.

lol okay I'll put another one

this is the haitian flag.
Haiti needs your help..as do many people around the world.
So if you are ever bored and think gosh I have nooothing to do with my life. Then look up aid organizations and see if there is a way for you to get involved

maybe there is somewhere that can use a math teacher and youre good at math. or something

okay so this is just .. okay maybe i shouldnt post that pic as its not really the haitian flag
humm

okay i'll just post some pics
you tell me if they are pretty ..k

2cr59c0.jpg

2hxt8ck.png

208uwk3.png

the end

okay and..one more similiar to the one you liked..just 4 you minus

2d7iqvb.jpg

the end
smileeee!
:) :) :) :) :)

Minus said:
jales said:
EDIT: thanks Minus, I moved it

Darn, I like it :)

DayvanCowboy said:
Bluey said:
DayvanCowboy said:

That one is interesting, What is it exactly?

Look for the bullet.

I did see that all thou I did wonder if it was an arrow.

I can see there water balloons but the fairy stuff makes it weird. But still I very different thing to have taken. I would never had thought of such a thing. Sort of thing that if was made bigger would make a good pick to put on the wall I think.

Minus said:

Bats stink. lol True I was at a safari part last year and walked round a bat cave and it stunk weirs then anything I have ever smelled be for.

Minus said:

That's just cute :)

This here is a baby goat and a lion teddy bear that me and my cousin was messing around with lol. Let me just say that no goats where harmed in the taking of this pick :p

Photo-0042.jpg

Just some picks I took to day why I was on my bike.

Photo-0053.jpg

Photo-0049.jpg

And this is my bike. Electric power :D I don't use the electric all the time tho. Only when there is a big hill.

Photo-0052.jpg

Latest posts

Back