Man I feel stupid, lol.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Naizo

Reaction score
Was actually gonna ask this girl out that's been flirting with me after working it over in my head for awhile.

She was newly single but bam! Already dating someone else.

Gotta be quicker than that, I guess.

Ain't gonna lie. I'm kinda jealous.

from Naizo said:
Was actually gonna ask this girl out that's been flirting with me after working it over in my head for awhile.

She was newly single but bam! Already dating someone else.

Gotta be quicker than that, I guess.

Ain't gonna lie. I'm kinda jealous.

lol yeah. A loooong time ago I met a girl, really liked her and she was really friendly with me, we clicked in a lot of ways. (she also hugged me straight off when I met her, didn't even know who she was, not that it necessarily means anything. I think she had some inside information about me from mutual friends... she knew things about me somehow). Anyway couple of weeks went by, thought about asking her. Suddenly she's with a distant friend of mine who met her on the same day funnily enough, someone with a bit more initiative and less anxiety around these things... Well there goes that idea. :club:

Naizo said:
TheRealCallie said:
Give it a bit, she'll be single again.

But is it a good thing :(

Well, if she's newly single and she's already in another relationship, it's unlikely this new guy will work out unless she's one that "can't" be single.  Personally, I wouldn't want to go for someone that just got out of a relationship because it's unlikely it will be anything but a rebound and those rarely work out.

Latest posts

Back