Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Moses was shy you know
I was surprised to read that one of the most prominent characters in Salvation History had a kind of social anxiety. Remember he wanted Aaron to do the talking when meeting the Pharaoh?
(04-22-2019, 08:47 PM)humourless Wrote: I was surprised to read that one of the most prominent characters in Salvation History had a kind of social anxiety. Remember he wanted Aaron to do the talking when meeting the Pharaoh?

Aaron did the talking but, after "he" came back with 40 days FASTING, he ordered 3k ppl died a SINGLE day for being worshippers (and He spared His Brother's life as he wasn't) engaged on the cultic sex.

It's doubtful a WEAK man would use His sword for a massacre after weeks of FASTING...

I know You were banned, but this post is not locked to have a say.

Bye Mr Smith!
❤️ Funny Mr Humorless. ❤️ 
Ahh.. I liked his jokes.
[Image: tenor.gif]
Yeah same here.....
Missing the big man☹️
May I ask why he was banned?

He probably broke the rules I'm trying to follow up and I can easily say, the last time I was banned, it was in a place I never gave a $ and now they'd charge anyone 100 dollars to chat.

I'm glad my PC never charged me a cent.

Thanks God you can talk to ppl in the subway... 😉
(09-16-2019, 07:45 PM)MissBehave Wrote: ❤️ Funny Mr Humorless. ❤️ 
Ahh.. I liked his jokes.

(09-16-2019, 08:59 PM)Just Games Wrote: Yeah same here.....
Missing the big man☹️

Me three. I also liked his jokes, I found them to be satirical and unique, genuinely funny. It was kinda like he said...he really did breathe some much-needed life into this place. And when he was being serious, he could be pretty insightful too. Really feel like he should have been shown more understanding.

(09-16-2019, 10:53 PM)Diagnosed Wrote: May I ask why he was banned?

Depends who you ask.
(09-17-2019, 05:18 AM)TheSkaFish Wrote:
(09-16-2019, 07:45 PM)MissBehave Wrote: ❤️ Funny Mr Humorless. ❤️ 
Ahh.. I liked his jokes.

(09-16-2019, 08:59 PM)Just Games Wrote: Yeah same here.....
Missing the big man☹️

Me three.  I also liked his jokes, I found them to be satirical and unique, genuinely funny.  It was kinda like he said...he really did breathe some much-needed life into this place.  And when he was being serious, he could be pretty insightful too.  Really feel like he should have been shown more understanding.

(09-16-2019, 10:53 PM)Diagnosed Wrote: May I ask why he was banned?

Depends who you ask.

Whatever who comes... Thanks!
I'll be all I want to be!
Seriously, his harassing and attacking people wasn't enough to get banned?
Want to talk?  Check out the CHAT ROOM 
[Image: 68694043_2341967022788228_46455155003665...Ng%3D%3D.2]
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: tenor.gif]
(09-17-2019, 07:34 AM)TheRealCallie Wrote: Seriously, his harassing and attacking people wasn't enough to get banned?

I've seen a lot worse.  And a lot less was done about it.  

(I don't mean you, either)