Moses was shy you know

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

humourless

Reaction score
I was surprised to read that one of the most prominent characters in Salvation History had a kind of social anxiety. Remember he wanted Aaron to do the talking when meeting the Pharaoh?

humourless said:
I was surprised to read that one of the most prominent characters in Salvation History had a kind of social anxiety. Remember he wanted Aaron to do the talking when meeting the Pharaoh?

Aaron did the talking but, after "he" came back with 40 days FASTING, he ordered 3k ppl died a SINGLE day for being worshippers (and He spared His Brother's life as he wasn't) engaged on the cultic sex.

It's doubtful a WEAK man would use His sword for a massacre after weeks of FASTING...

I know You were banned, but this post is not locked to have a say.

Bye Mr Smith!

May I ask why he was banned?

He probably broke the rules I'm trying to follow up and I can easily say, the last time I was banned, it was in a place I never gave a $ and now they'd charge anyone 100 dollars to chat.

I'm glad my PC never charged me a cent.

Thanks God you can talk to ppl in the subway... 😉

MissBehave said:
❤️ Funny Mr Humorless. ❤️ 
Ahh.. I liked his jokes.

Just Games said:
Yeah same here.....
Missing the big man☹️

Me three. I also liked his jokes, I found them to be satirical and unique, genuinely funny. It was kinda like he said...he really did breathe some much-needed life into this place. And when he was being serious, he could be pretty insightful too. Really feel like he should have been shown more understanding.

Diagnosed said:

Depends who you ask.

TheSkaFish said:
MissBehave said:
❤️ Funny Mr Humorless. ❤️ 
Ahh.. I liked his jokes.

Just Games said:
Yeah same here.....
Missing the big man☹️

Me three.  I also liked his jokes, I found them to be satirical and unique, genuinely funny.  It was kinda like he said...he really did breathe some much-needed life into this place.  And when he was being serious, he could be pretty insightful too.  Really feel like he should have been shown more understanding.

Diagnosed said:

Depends who you ask.

Whatever who comes... Thanks!

giphy.gif

TheSkaFish said:
TheRealCallie said:
Seriously, his harassing and attacking people wasn't enough to get banned?

I've seen a lot worse.  And a lot less was done about it.  

(I don't mean you, either)

I've seen a lot worse with a lot less done about it too, but it doesn't make it okay, does it?  Not to mention how many times Humourless was warned.  He knew it was coming and opted to continue on with it all.

TheRealCallie said:

I don't know it! I haven't read his "joke" but I actually read a post of 3 am (yesterday) that used despective adjetives after I said sorry for having double a post.

I know I cannot call anyone here "ass or little honeysuckle" to undermine ppl.

I know this but... 👇

Diagnosed said:
I don't know it! I haven't read his "joke" but I actually read a post of 3 am (yesterday) that used despective adjetives after I said sorry for having double a post.

I know this but... 👇

I think that was a misunderstanding.
Looking at that thread, the post you're talking about that came after yours calling someone those things, was not in reference to your double post.
(and I hope not about anyone on the forum, cause that would look pretty bad - but I doubt it).

The "What are you Thinking" thread has posts that sometimes connect with each other, but not necessarily. Two consecutive posts could be completely different trains of thought that aren't talking to anyone in particular.

Diagnosed said:
TheRealCallie said:

I know this but... 👇

Well diagnosed, Diagnosed!  Your knowledge of adjectives
seems unparalleled... but this says otherwise:

5jOcvN.jpg

(adj or adv?  You make the call.)

I simply made the call for a buttom any would delete both, their account or a single post (I know that job takes hours).
If i were really cut, I would bleed and never turn to this site. 😉

On the other hand, when I registered on this site, I clearly read THE RULES, and I know I'm not allow to MisBehave or claim (besides, I paid nothing to get on board).

Since I'm gladly trained on being banned (just google "secularhermit" on christianchat, I felt pity on MANY I've seen banned but, since I saw a MODERATOR breaking the rules they're supposed to honor and follow up, I've got the hunch of no free speech...

So Moses would get upset, he would make His call on levites, and I will be mutilated... But Moses saved His own brother?

Not fair!

I never expected a coward appology, I always disrespect that type of techie hierarchy.

https://www.alonelylife.com/attachment.php?aid=2551

Moses was shy?

Perhaps he was a loner who Wanted to meet His own folks.

Attachments

• IMG_20191030_091328_533.jpg
    IMG_20191030_091328_533.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 0
Moses was shy...

And Judith beheaded a warrior!  :club:

We all fool ourselves once (or more times)

Latest posts

Back