What Other Forums Do You Post In?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 forums that I run
3 forums for games
The science forum
Science Forums
the naked scientists (they're not naked)
That's all I can remember without looking at my bookmarks, lol

I'm subscribed to a bunch of forums on Reddit for things I am interested in but it feels very anonymous on there. Also everyone seems younger than me and smarter than me but I suppose that's just something I'm going to have to get used to.

Cleanairfilter said:
I'm subscribed to a bunch of forums on Reddit for things I am interested in but it feels very anonymous on there. Also everyone seems younger than me and smarter than me but I suppose that's just something I'm going to have to get used to.

I know what you mean. I use Reddit but I don't post there. I find it too impersonal for my tastes, if that makes sense. I like forums better because you can get to know individuals, to me Reddit seems a bit too large for that.

I used to post on a variety of forums, but now I rarely check into any. Some of them closed down. Others had so many members leave they don't quite feel the same. I like forums for socializing, but Reddit is better for info.

This is the only one I'm active in and I don't see myself joining any others. I've made some really poor choices in the past tbh.

Latest posts

Back