Hello from USA – South Carolina

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeGantt

Reaction score
Hello there. I am from South Carolina and today is Tuesday April 23. It’s a great Day in South Carolina and I hope you’re doing well. I’m here to meet new people and have great conversations. Hope to meet and talk to you soon.

Welcome to the forum !

ZPRINTEMPS2019.jpg

Hello Mary Jane, thank you for the welcome. It’s a great day in South Carolina. The weather right now is lovely. Warm days and cool nights. Had some steak from a charcoal grill last night With a martini.

Hi Joe, I may be about the same distance from you as Callie :)
I'm glad to hear you are having a nice time in South Carolina.

Thank you again Mary Jane. It was a nice day in South Carolina yesterday being very sunny and in fact a little warm. However was able to go out and play a set of tennis. Also need to do some study on my bridge class coming up this Saturday.Anyone interested in conversing, please let me know.

JoeGantt said:
Hello there. I am from South Carolina and today is Tuesday April 23. It’s a great Day in South Carolina and I hope you’re doing well. I’m here to meet new people and have great conversations. Hope to meet and talk to you soon.

Nice to meet you hope we will learn together through oneness

Hey thanks Daniell for your response.Danielle said:
Welcome Joe!   My dad lives in south Carolina now... he loves it!

Hey Daniell, it was really nice to get your response. So your dad lives in South Carolina. I am glad he enjoys it here. Where are you from?

Good morning it’s 8:48 AM Thursday morning in South Carolina and looks like it’s going to be a beautiful day. I love networking and meeting new people. So look to hear from those who like to do the same.

JoeGantt said:
Hey thanks Daniell for your response.Danielle said:
Welcome Joe!   My dad lives in south Carolina now... he loves it!

Hey Daniell, it was really nice to get your response. So your dad lives in South Carolina. I am glad he enjoys it here. Where are you from?

Hi there.

I'm from Boston Ma, born and raised!  my whole family is.... wouldn't want to live anywhere else... well...  maybe somewhere a little cheaper to live  lol.      My dad retired a few years ago and bought a house in Myrtle Beach and now lives there full time.  I still haven't been to visit!  I cant wait to go though!

Hi Daniell, nice to hear from you. It’s nice to light where you live. That goes along way towards ones happiness. So your dad lives on the grand strand. We have been to Myrtle Beach often over the years and the main part of it is to commercial for me. However, there are lots of beaches below and above Myrtle Beach that are very nice. I think you were going to enjoy your visit when you come down here.

Hello JoeGantt.  Looks like you're off to a friendly start here.  You'll find new people coming to this site regularly, but a small crowd tends to be most active.  There's an interesting mix of people to be found here but I've found most offer a secular world view on their problems and suggestions.  FYI, I always offer a Christian perspective on any threads offering relevancy.  Feel free to post a new thread or pm me on any religious thoughts or concerns.  Even though I'm retired, I stay busy travelling the world full time. Thus, I generally visit this site just once a week but definately make time for conversations.

Latest posts

Back