Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mythical/legendary creatures.
(06-08-2019, 06:51 PM)Hoarse Whisperer Wrote: I feel the same way about mythical creatures including loch ness, bigfoot, and ghosts as I do about God: I don't know but I hope they don't see me in the shower if they're there.

Wouldn't mind showing my arse to God in the shower. Maybe he'll have a mercy and make me win the lotery now that it's so old and big.
(05-09-2019, 07:54 AM)nibbysaurus Wrote: Thankfully she grew out of being an arse. She's nice to me now that I'm bigger than her, lol

You reminded me that my older brother told me about the Evil Easter Bunny that went around on Easter.  You really didn't want him to find you.

Maybe that is where all these monsters come from, big brothers and big sisters.
(06-10-2019, 12:14 AM)Minus Wrote:
(05-09-2019, 07:54 AM)nibbysaurus Wrote: Thankfully she grew out of being an arse. She's nice to me now that I'm bigger than her, lol

You reminded me that my older brother told me about the Evil Easter Bunny that went around on Easter.  You really didn't want him to find you.

Maybe that is where all these monsters come from, big brothers and big sisters.

Older siblings are inherently evil. They're just jealous, we can't blame them too much. As I used to say to my sister, "you were the practice kid. They perfected it with me"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Think of me long enough to make a memory
Imo, those are two different things...
Legendary creature sightings are usually cases of misidentification. I believe science will eventually determine the identity of these exotic creatures.

The mythical creatures that appear in myths are products of human imagination enhanced by psychotropics , most likely weed cause that's what we humans were smoking when we made up gods, angels, demons, etc.
Oh no, I never do 😵 drugs; but I have heard of UFOes and in 2009 I saw 2 "stars" met when I prayed for "a sign" when I walked with Mónica 👫 a starry night
I'll be all I want to be!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mythical Critters Interbreeding bulmabriefs144 5 1,629 12-19-2012, 02:17 AM
Last Post: JasonM