Witness Here to a Miracle that Saved Your Life - No Debate - No Religion

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlertChristians

Reaction score
Witness Here to a Miracle that Saved Your Life - No Debate - No Religion

I witness to the miracle of having my life saved from being eaten by three tall, ugly beasts.Two were dark brown in color and the tallest was white resembling an upright chicken.

AlertChristians
Bradley Dean Sanderson

Ok...
1. How did that actually save MY life or anyone else's? (your title might be wrong, or you might not have explained it all)
2. What was the "miracle" that you supposedly witnessed?
3. Are you sure you just weren't drunk, dreaming, disoriented in some way?

*Posting "No Debate" isn't going to just make people stop questioning your stories. If you don't want replies, you already know how the diary works.

kaetic said:
Ok...
1. How did that actually save MY life or anyone else's? (your title might be wrong, or you might not have explained it all)
2. What was the "miracle" that you supposedly witnessed?
3. Are you sure you just weren't drunk, dreaming, disoriented in some way?

*Posting "No Debate" isn't going to just make people stop questioning your stories. If you don't want replies, you already know how the diary works.

You mean to say you aren't part of the 90% that are telepathic? :club:

kaetic said:

Could it be asking people to witness (share their testimony) about a miracle that they feel saved their life?

Minus said:
kaetic said:

Could it be asking people to witness (share their testimony) about a miracle that they feel saved their life?

Well, that could be an interesting thread... but given what he's been writing so far... I don't think that's what he had in mind. Not that he's bothering to explain.

Latest posts

Back