Seeking Christians and Those Who Want Eternal Life and not Eternal Torture

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlertChristians

Reaction score

I am glad to use the Networking subforum to find those like me, a believer who is called to the eternal life as determined before the foundation of the world.

Please post in this thread if you are a believer or want to have eternal life in the kingdom of God and not eternal torment in the lake of fire.

AlertChristians
Bradley Dean Sanderson

You do realize that this is not a forum based around religion, the supernatural, monsters, conspiracy theories or pseudoscience? While it is fine to talk about such things, your flood of threads in those areas really has nothing to do with the core area of this forum. If you chose to continue along this line, it will have an effect on your ability to continue to post here.

2 Kings 6:26-29
26 As the king of Israel was passing by on the wall, a woman cried to him, “Help me, my lord the king!”
27 The king replied, “If the Lord does not help you, where can I get help for you? From the threshing floor? From the winepress?” 28 Then he asked her, “What’s the matter?”
She answered, “This woman said to me, ‘Give up your son so we may eat him today, and tomorrow we’ll eat my son.’ 29 So we cooked my son and ate him. The next day I said to her, ‘Give up your son so we may eat him,’ but she had hidden him.”

WORRIOR said:
2 Kings 6:26-29
26 As the king of Israel was passing by on the wall, a woman cried to him, “Help me, my lord the king!”
27 The king replied, “If the Lord does not help you, where can I get help for you? From the threshing floor? From the winepress?” 28 Then he asked her, “What’s the matter?”
She answered, “This woman said to me, ‘Give up your son so we may eat him today, and tomorrow we’ll eat my son.’ 29 So we cooked my son and ate him. The next day I said to her, ‘Give up your son so we may eat him,’ but she had hidden him.”

Sent two messages to you.

AlertChristians
Bradley Dean Sanderson

AlertChristians said:

I am glad to use the Networking subforum to find those like me, a believer who is called to the eternal life as determined before the foundation of the world.

Please post in this thread if you are a believer or want to have eternal life in the kingdom of God and not eternal torment in the lake of fire.

AlertChristians
Bradley Dean Sanderson

Hi Brad I here you. I'm with you all the way. The truth doesn't resginate with all people. A narrow road.
Mal from Australia

AlertChristians said:

AlertChristians
Bradley Dean Sanderson

May I suggest you examine the last 200 or so years of biblical studies commencing with Bishop John Shelby Spong’s ‘The Sins of Scripture: Esposing the Bibles Texts of Hate to Reveal the God of Love’ Then meditate (out of context if you must) upon 2nd Thessalonians Ch2,V1.

Hmm!

Although I'm not a Christian believer, I'm aware loneliness is quite connected to (un)beliefs and this faith is known to serve as a psychological placebo, untill each person meets God, the way He is...

AlertChristians
Bradley Dean Sanderson
Well, I´m not seeking "eternity".
If I´m permitted to live in God´s kingdom, that would be enough; but NOT the way they think it is.
I wasted too much time in what they say "it is".

Latest posts

Back