Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One of them days.
myBB 
Feeling like a failure. Things just not going my way today. Pissing people off and I feel like crap. Oh well teach me to be an a**hole.
I am sorry you're feeling down. Care to elaborate on it a little more? Is it something that you could make amends on?
Break out of your routine.
Do something new.
Play word games , for instance.
Yes, have some fun, get out of you own head for a bit. Hope you are feeling better today.
Want to talk?  Check out the CHAT ROOM 

[Image: Quotefancy-19173-3840x2160.jpg?resize=1165%2C655&ssl=1]
I have many days like that too... I try to change my atmosphere for a bit to clear my mind.... or try and get lost in a good book or movie... Sorry you are feeling down
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
— Dr. Seuss
Sorry to hear about your depression. .ive been depressed for the lingest time myself. .the hardest part of the year is around my birthday. .im lucky this year cause end game and game of thrones came out . .try to find something that makes you busy or work thatll get your mind off your thoughts. .i do both at the same time. .helps me get by. .

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Made a new facebook. Deleted it not even 4 days later. Naizo 1 574 05-29-2019, 08:31 AM
Last Post: Naizo
  very depressed these days shinojuly 2 1,667 03-04-2011, 01:08 PM
Last Post: NoMoreHope