One of them days.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irator

Reaction score
Feeling like a failure. Things just not going my way today. Pissing people off and I feel like crap. Oh well teach me to be an a**hole.

I am sorry you're feeling down. Care to elaborate on it a little more? Is it something that you could make amends on?

[font=freight-sans-pro, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Break out of your routine.[/font]
[font=freight-sans-pro, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Do something new.[/font]
[font=freight-sans-pro, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Play word games , for instance.[/font]

I have many days like that too... I try to change my atmosphere for a bit to clear my mind.... or try and get lost in a good book or movie... Sorry you are feeling down

Sorry to hear about your depression. .ive been depressed for the lingest time myself. .the hardest part of the year is around my birthday. .im lucky this year cause end game and game of thrones came out . .try to find something that makes you busy or work thatll get your mind off your thoughts. .i do both at the same time. .helps me get by. .

Latest posts

Back