Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hiring a girlfriend
I’m a 28 y/o guy who’s never had a girlfriend and can’t get one. I can’t believe I’ve never thought of this before, but I’ve recently come up with the idea of just “hiring” a girlfriend. Not like paying for a hooker or anything. I would be essentially hiring a girl to serve the role of being my girlfriend. I would pay her an hourly or perhaps weekly wage that we negotiate. I think it would be a freaking kickass plan, and I swear I’m not trolling. This year I’m growing several acres of CBD hemp, and I’ve already got a buyer for my crop. My crop is worth a fortune. I will most certainly have the money by the end of the year to do something like this. I would probably pay her a certain wage just to be my gf, and to be faithful to me, then maybe a very generous sex bonus on top of that. I’m totally into this plan. What do y’all think?
The arrangement has worked in some cultures....the lady is referred to as a concubine. If you find a willing lady whom you like and you both agree to the terms of the arrangement and the whole thing actually works.....go for it.
But be respectful to her and pay her a regular salary. Be generous.
Nothing exists entirely alone.  Everything is always in relation to everything else.

Not only are you disrespecting the woman and the whole concept of what a loving relationship is and should, you're also disrespecting yourself.
I held death's hand this evening.
I'm not sure what you would get out of it emotionally. She...would probably despise you. Also I don't understand how this wouldn't end up being extremely embarassing when you have to explain who she is in front of friends and family.
(05-12-2019, 09:18 AM)ITellYouHhwut Wrote: I’m a 28 y/o guy who’s never had a girlfriend and can’t get one. I can’t believe I’ve never thought of this before, but I’ve recently come up with the idea of just “hiring” a girlfriend. Not like paying for a hooker or anything. I would be essentially hiring a girl to serve the role of being my girlfriend. I would pay her an hourly or perhaps weekly wage that we negotiate. I think it would be a freaking kickass plan, and I swear I’m not trolling. This year I’m growing several acres of CBD hemp, and I’ve already got a buyer for my crop. My crop is worth a fortune. I will most certainly have the money by the end of the year to do something like this. I would probably pay her a certain wage just to be my gf, and to be faithful to me, then maybe a very generous sex bonus on top of that. I’m totally into this plan. What do y’all think?

Do you happen to live in Colorado where they just decriminalized psilocybin? If so, I'll be your girlfriend for free.

Kidding. Sort of.
‘The feelings that hurt most, the emotions that sting most, are those that are absurd - The longing for impossible things, precisely because they are impossible; nostalgia for what never was; the desire for what could have been; regret over not being someone else; dissatisfaction with the world’s existence. All these half-tones of the soul’s consciousness create in us a painful landscape, an eternal sunset of what we are.” 

― Fernando Pessoa
It's one of those ideas that loses its appeal the second you get into the details and all the cascading consequences. Given that, I don't think it's a viable solution but not because there are no women that would take such an offer (who also not consider the ramifications). Good luck working out an equitable arrangement.
Sometimes I wake up in the morning and I go...
[Image: d8mV4rP.gif]

True love grows a relationship; fake love makes it sick and toxic.
 True love is loyal; fake love is a cheater.
 True love is generous and compassionate; fake love is heartless.
 Truth is our treasure

What do you want a girlfriend for?

If it's purely for sex then of course you don't actually need a girlfriend.

If it's for love and companionship well you most certainly are not going to find that in a hired girlfriend.

If it's for loneliness, this certainly won't help either, there are tons of people who are in relationships and are very lonely.

Your plan seems to be pretty rubbish really. It provides you with nothing of substance, only a drain on your funds.
I’m okay with the “illusion” of love. I would probably work out a deal where basically I pay the woman to “pretend” to be into me. I honestly don’t care if she really is or not. It’d be the closest thing I could get to the real thing. I think if the details were worked out properly, and if the woman I hire is properly vetted, it could be a very successful arrangement. I think it would solve the problems I have.

The trouble now is; where to search/advertise?
To experience anything like the real thing you would have to fool your mind into believing something's real when it obviously isn't.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thinking of leaving my girlfriend Puddled Duck 52 1,726 01-31-2019, 08:47 AM
Last Post: iAmCodeMonkey
  Young Lonely Man do you want a Girlfriend? bearcat22 5 742 01-13-2019, 11:41 PM
Last Post: IncolaVacui
Exclamation Are you hurt by your girlfriend and she still claims she's right?? Edidiongbenn 1 762 01-14-2018, 01:54 AM
Last Post: Unix
  I'm not attracted to my girlfriend who I live with Terry94 27 5,788 12-13-2017, 08:40 AM
Last Post: TheRealCallie
  How does a guy deal with a beater girlfriend? GizmonicScrewdriver 53 7,328 11-23-2017, 05:54 PM
Last Post: VanillaCreme
  A girlfriend that I want DanMann 37 4,608 11-09-2017, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Paraiyar
  Potential girlfriend or? Perplexed34 13 4,661 10-06-2016, 03:38 AM
Last Post: Forsaken-Knight
  Don't want a girlfriend anymore African_weasel 24 13,343 08-02-2016, 07:51 AM
Last Post: niceguysfinishlast
  Broke up with my girlfriend matt4 10 5,600 12-21-2015, 09:19 AM
Last Post: matt4
  Time to give up trying to get a girlfriend? niceguysfinishlast 38 22,714 12-04-2015, 11:40 AM
Last Post: Xpendable