Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was going to write you a reply because your post seemed interesting. I can't remember what it was about anymore, but it was interesting enough to make me want to reply, but I had other things to do, and now it's too late.

Sometimes when I feel not well, I want to be alone and don't talk to anyone. But being alone in my misery doesn't help. I don't want to talk to anyone, but I feel better afterwards, and being alone makes everything only worse. As much as I hate it, talking with people even about simple things can help you a lot.

My point is, if you need help, you need to seek it. Sometimes, it takes time until you get a reply here, but you shouldn't give up so quickly. Here are people, that want to help you.

Dr_Pixel said:
I was going to write you a reply because your post seemed interesting. I can't remember what it was about anymore, but it was interesting enough to make me want to reply, but I had other things to do, and now it's too late.

Sometimes when I feel not well, I want to be alone and don't talk to anyone.  But being alone in my misery doesn't help. I don't want to talk to anyone, but I feel better afterwards, and being alone makes everything only worse. As much as I hate it, talking with people even about simple things can help you a lot.

My point is, if you need help, you need to seek it. Sometimes, it takes time until you get a reply here, but you shouldn't give up so quickly. Here are people, that want to help you.

I'm glad to hear that you have the choice to talk or not talk. I don't have that luck on my side.
I have absolutely no one to talk to and i am always alone, that's the reason i was trying here.
Anyway, thanks for your reply. It is nice to know that someone listened to me.

Latest posts

Back