Heya there, everybody

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackice1993

Reaction score
Hey, everyone, just thought I'd give a big hello,

;)  My name is Alexis, and I am a 25-year-old guy who loves to write, and paint. Growing up my parents didn't know what was going on at school while everybody had rejected me, and treated me like I wasn't worth anything. Because of the emotional abandonment I ended up growing up with a bad case of low self-worth, built up resentment, hating most people, and constant emptiness, and sadness. As a result, throughout my teenage years, most of my peers stayed away from me. It wasn't until my mid-20s that I finally began to heal by doing as much research as I could using internet. I've managed to overcome my faulty behavioral patterns, which included Childhood Emotional Neglect, and Love Addiction, and now I want to try to help others by offering advice based on what I've learned (and also give advice for other life-related stuff) through my blog, and on forums.

I'd also like to include the link to my blog here for anyone interested in checking out, just as soon as I can figure out how to find the signature option to include the link, which for some reason I can't find anywhere.

Edit: OK, never mind. I just figured out what I need to do to activate it. Awesomeness. Gotta post at least 5 times apparently.

Hi there! I will take a look at your blog later. There is a games section to help you post more often. Or you could start threads by posting profound things. Happy writing, whether it's short or long. Get that link up there :)

Guzheng said:
Hi there! I will take a look at your blog later.  There is a games section to help you post more often.  Or you could start threads by posting profound things.  Happy writing, whether it's short or long.  Get that link up there :)
Thanks, man. Sorry for the rather late reply. Been kind of busy these days with work, and other things. Thanks again for the warm welcome, guys. I can see that this is a nice community so far.

This is the link to my blog. Thanks again for visiting.  :)

https://authenticyou93.blogspot.com/

Latest posts

Back