:) I really need someone to talk to.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Although you changed your mind... I hope you was able to find somebody to talk to...if not... I will always be open to lend a listening ear :)

I decided after 80 views with no reply, nobody wanted to talk.

Waited for over an hour on the suicide prevention website chat before giving up on that.

Put my headphones on and cheered myself up instead.

Naizo said:
I decided after 80 views with no reply, nobody wanted to talk.

Waited for over an hour on the suicide prevention website chat before giving up on that.

I'm sorry, I know it's frustrating to want to talk about something but feel like you are not able to for whatever reason. Sometimes people just don't know what to say, or are out of gas, so to speak. I've been pretty burned out on my own life lately so I've just been feeling kinda blank.

I hope you weren't considering anything drastic though. I did see that other thread you posted about work, and idk, I wouldn't like that place either. Sounds toxic. I get that people can't always just up and leave their situation, but is there anywhere else you could work? Maybe if not right away, then soon?

I didn't understand that you just wanted to talk to someone, although the title says it. You wrote about having problems to keep a conversation going with someone. I thought it was about that rather than really needing someone to talk to because you felt distressed. I knew you've been going through tough stuff lately so I could have thought of that, and now everything makes sense.

Also, I've had a hard time myself, that's why I posted not a lot lately. You can always send me a message when you want to talk. I don't have a lot of friends, like most people here, to talk to, so I've got time.

Wasn't trying to be hateful or blameful towards anyone. I've been really good today, actually.

80 views and no reply is inexcusable. I'm sorry the forum let you down. Suicide prevention didn't work either eh? I'm sorry for that too. Doesn't have to be my fault for me to still be sorry that you were in anguish, asking for help and not getting it.

I know that it takes courage to ask for help, cos I've been there.

Good on you that you coped somehow.

*Shrug*

I can't force her to talk to me. I also can't stop myself from trying to talk to her. Don't know what to do.

She'll probably end up blocking me again. I don't have any romantic intentions. I just wanna get to know my old friend again.

Maybe I'm not considering that I might bring up feelings she tried to get over as well. Maybe I'm being disrespectful. I don't know.

I see in your profile that you are 24.

Lovely age !

You have many advantages being young.
You have time and energy .
You have definitely fewer health problems than the elderly. 
There are so many opportunities to study, to work, to accomplish important things.

Why are you sad ?

Latest posts

Back