Stayed in bed for two hours after waking up.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Black Manta

Reaction score
Never had that happen to me before. I just stayed there and did nothing. I think my symptoms are getting worse.

I don't know. I really can't self motivate. I have this ongoing concussion thing that makes me want to just lay around all day, but I think that has co-mingled with my usual depression/loneliness into this super depression. Also turning 50 soon and that has me down as well.

I know depression well. People in depression tend to not move, both figuratively and literally.
Being alone magnifies depression, makes it worse.
Depression is literally a distortion of one's perception of the world.....you don't see things like they really are.
Getting out of depression by yourself is really hard to do. Get some help from somewhere, from someone.

I was the caretaker for a mood disordered mother for basically my whole life and I'm prone to depression too, or I'm just simply unable to enjoy anything.
If you're the one who usually looks after other people, now is the time for someone to help you.
I know this very well.

Turning 50 should not lead to depression.

There are plenty of good things about being 50.
Just ask any 80 year old.............................

Latest posts

Back