Problems logging in

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunlight_hope

Reaction score
[font=Arial, sans-serif]For two days I have got this notification :[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Your connection is not private ![/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]What has happened to this site?[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif] [/font]

I've gotten it all day.  In fact I've only figured out how to get on here just now: by clicking the white "Advanced" button on the lower left side, and clicking on the "Proceed to alonelylife.com (unsafe)" link underneath.  But I have to do this every time I want to do anything on here.

When you click on the red "Not secure" text to the left of the URL, it says the certificate has expired.  I'm not sure what all this web stuff means, but I think it's some kind of technical difficulties.  I've seen this before, it got solved but I think it's something on the admin end.

While I'm not glad you're having trouble, I am glad someone else knows what's going on and it's not just me....I felt like I was going crazy.

PS - also noticed you can't just post either.  I had to go to "Preview Post" and then "Post Reply" in order for it to work.

Quick Edit and quoting with the little plus sign both seem to be down for the count too.  Have to do a Full Edit in order to change your posts, and a regular Reply in order to quote someone.

sunlight_hope said:
[font=Arial, sans-serif]For two days I have got this notification :[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Your connection is not private ![/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]What has happened to this site?[/font]

It happens every so often, it will get cleared up eventually.

TheSkaFish said:
I've gotten it all day.  In fact I've only figured out how to get on here just now: by clicking the white "Advanced" button on the lower left side, and clicking on the "Proceed to alonelylife.com (unsafe)" link underneath.  But I have to do this every time I want to do anything on here.

When you click on the red "Not secure" text to the left of the URL, it says the certificate has expired.  I'm not sure what all this web stuff means, but I think it's some kind of technical difficulties.  I've seen this before, it got solved but I think it's something on the admin end.

While I'm not glad you're having trouble, I am glad someone else knows what's going on and it's not just me....I felt like I was going crazy.

PS - also noticed you can't just post either.  I had to go to "Preview Post" and then "Post Reply" in order for it to work.

Quick Edit and quoting with the little plus sign both seem to be down for the count too.  Have to do a Full Edit in order to change your posts, and a regular Reply in order to quote someone.

Some of these may be on your end, everything works fine for me.  Usually when there are bugs it affects staff more than you guys. :(

The problem has not been solved.
The same notification appears:

Your connection is not private
The site’s security certificate expired 4 days ago.

Best regards.

sunlight_hope said:
The problem has not been solved.
The same notification appears:

Your connection is not private
The site’s security certificate expired 4 days ago.

Best regards.

It's normal, no need to panic. It will get fixed eventually. It's just a temporary minor inconvenience

The current certificate expires on Friday, August 30, 2019, so there is a chance you may see the same thing again then.

Latest posts

Back