❤️ Coloring ❤️

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissBehave

Cry Baby
Reaction score
I started to get into coloring a while ago. 
It gets me into such a wonderful state of being and is a lot of fun. 😁
So this is a thread with my projects. I would love to see what others make too! ❤️

GGV6aDm.jpg

eru26px.jpg

I really like the colors of this triceratop, keep the good work <3

Unix said:
I really like the colors of this triceratop, keep the good work <3

Hihi ❤️
Thank you! 
*whisper to you* A triceratops is a dinosaur 🦕
I kind of think it’s a Swedish chameleon. 😂 🇸🇪

ahsatan said:
cute! i like coloring too.

What type of colors do you like to use? I prefer gel pens because they are so much brighter. Makes everything pop. To bad they empty so fast! I was coloring this picture with a pond, leaves and frogs. 2 pages big and the main color for the leaves ran out.. 😖 Lol. 😁

You seem to have some good skill with colouring, I don't think I could do different shades like that. :0

I was gifted a colouring book awhile back but never got started cos I was mostly afraid of destroying the pretty images. :s

ladyforsaken said:
You seem to have some good skill with colouring, I don't think I could do different shades like that. :0

I was gifted a colouring book awhile back but never got started cos I was mostly afraid of destroying the pretty images. :s

I can relate to that feeling. When I got my first 3 books I looked at the images, put them in the bookshelf and it stayed there for a long time. I was thinking that I would ruin it or that it would look like a child did it. I have several bad images and that sucked but then I just start something new and try again. 
Someone gave me tips on how to look at the coloring process differently and planning a little ahead. Mono-chromatic or poly-chromatic? Variety in one item; for example a flower that has different colors on the petals. Deciding what few items that’s going to have a more unrealistic look or maybe go full on crazy colors. 
Those tips stayed with me and really made me think differently than just picking random colors without any thought whatsoever. 
Truth is, I can’t really rest without keeping my mind busy so sitting down with coloring is a good way to calm down and release stress without getting more stress from complete silence. If it ends up looking bad, f*** it. ❤️

TheSkaFish said:
Wow, MissBehave.  That's pretty neat.  I especially like how you used shading, makes it look more life-like.

Awww.. Thanks TheSkaFish! That’s very sweet of you.
*hugs* ❤️

Hokeysmokes, MissB-- this is next-level coloring.
What a rewarding art form... I am impressed!

aDsMbbj.jpg

Wish I used a different color on the tail feathers but I'm finally done and can move on to the next one.
Ordered some markers from Wish so I'm exited to try those out. ❤️

MissBehave said:
aDsMbbj.jpg

Wish I used a different color on the tail feathers but Im finally done and can move on to the next one.
Ordered some markers from Wish so Im exited to try those ou.

Ooh nice.  You finished it.  Looks awesome.

Latest posts

Back