Made a new facebook. Deleted it not even 4 days later.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Naizo

Reaction score
I was so happy to talk to her but i could feel right away she was just too nice of a person to tell me to piss off. It gave me a boost of life but my mental illness brought me down quadruple so. Im sorry I tried to come back into your life. You have bigger things to deal with than me being depressed and questioning our every interaction down to the molecule. Im so sorry. So very sorry. I dont think ill ever truly be able to let go of my feelings for you. Im sick. So very sick. Im a creep. I am a bother. I am a black hole that would eat up the light from you if given the slightest chance, dear Star.

Naizo said:
I was so happy to talk to her but i could feel right away she was just too nice of a person to tell me to piss off. It gave me a boost of life but my mental illness brought me down quadruple so. Im sorry I tried to come back into your life. You have bigger things to deal with than me being depressed and questioning our every interaction down to the molecule. Im so sorry. So very sorry. I dont think ill ever truly be able to let go of my feelings for you. Im sick. So very sick. Im a creep. I am a bother. I am a black hole that would eat up the light from you if given the slightest chance, dear Star.
I feel the way, but dont use the word sick, creep, or a bother. You are not all those things. I want to be loved too, but I cannot find someone and I dont think I will. I am just stuck in my head. Forget about her, it is better to live with yourself than to live with someone who doesnt love you back. You could make a facebook account just for you. I personally dont use facebook but I use Instagram and I only post for myself. I disable comments because comments likes and such are meant to destroy you/distract you. Dont care either about followers and such. Just post for yourself. Your own little photo album

At least you are not the only one:

jk jk.. just reminded me about this song.

By idolising her you put yourself down. You are just needy but that's natural given that feelings aren't reciprocated between you two. Unrequited love sucks.

Latest posts

Back