Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Made a new facebook. Deleted it not even 4 days later.
I was so happy to talk to her but i could feel right away she was just too nice of a person to tell me to piss off. It gave me a boost of life but my mental illness brought me down quadruple so. Im sorry I tried to come back into your life. You have bigger things to deal with than me being depressed and questioning our every interaction down to the molecule. Im so sorry. So very sorry. I dont think ill ever truly be able to let go of my feelings for you. Im sick. So very sick. Im a creep. I am a bother. I am a black hole that would eat up the light from you if given the slightest chance, dear Star.
edited
(05-28-2019, 01:26 PM)Naizo Wrote: I was so happy to talk to her but i could feel right away she was just too nice of a person to tell me to piss off. It gave me a boost of life but my mental illness brought me down quadruple so. Im sorry I tried to come back into your life. You have bigger things to deal with than me being depressed and questioning our every interaction down to the molecule. Im so sorry. So very sorry. I dont think ill ever truly be able to let go of my feelings for you. Im sick. So very sick. Im a creep. I am a bother. I am a black hole that would eat up the light from you if given the slightest chance, dear Star.
I feel the way, but dont use the word sick, creep, or a bother. You are not all those things. I want to be loved too, but I cannot find someone and I dont think I will. I am just stuck in my head. Forget about her, it is better to live with yourself than to live with someone who doesnt love you back. You could make a facebook account just for you. I personally dont use facebook but I use Instagram and I only post for myself. I disable comments because comments likes and such are meant to destroy you/distract you. Dont care either about followers and such. Just post for yourself. Your own little photo album
At least you are not the only one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFkzRNyygfk

jk jk.. just reminded me about this song.

By idolising her you put yourself down. You are just needy but that's natural given that feelings aren't reciprocated between you two. Unrequited love sucks.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
myBB One of them days. Irator 5 783 05-05-2019, 02:26 PM
Last Post: kanekistrange
  Deleted GallegoRL51 0 503 11-12-2018, 05:25 AM
Last Post: GallegoRL51
  Attempting to turn my facebook back on Naizo 0 641 06-15-2018, 02:30 AM
Last Post: Naizo
  Suicidal Posts on Facebook wallflower79 25 4,138 02-06-2018, 09:07 PM
Last Post: erifeulb
  very depressed these days shinojuly 2 1,766 03-04-2011, 01:08 PM
Last Post: NoMoreHope